No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those jerseys suck and that whole Teal era pretty much sucked, too.

Comment

• Well tell us how you really feel

Since when does the King and Jaadam agree? Must be Tuesday. The devil's Duesday.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• We also agree that I'm undefeated in fantasy football as well. He often messages calling me Champ and asks for advice for his teams in other leagues.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Although human hands aside the Zollner Piston is menacing. With the human hands it becomes a Dr. Who character.
          Whatever is wrong with this?

fort-wayne-pistons-logo-basketball.png

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            We also agree that I'm undefeated in fantasy football as well. He often messages calling me Champ and asks for advice for his teams in other leagues.

Has He!l froze over? Now THAT'S funny.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Whatever is wrong with this?

fort-wayne-pistons-logo-basketball.png
              Zombie Nation meets basketball meets Robot world. Yeah, totally cool design...

I looked it up when it was mentioned earlier and, yeah, that is weird and creepy all in one.

So.... They actually put this out to market the team? WTF is the "Z" about?

Comment

• They were the Zollner Pistons.

Comment

• Ah...

Comment

• Can someone write a f’ing article already? Give us an update on Ivey’s ankle.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Can someone write a f’ing article already? Give us an update on Ivey’s ankle.
                      Come on man it's an ankle sprain. He tweeted that he'll be fine
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Ivey evidence that he’s all good:

Comment

• There's just no news. I'm so excited about this team and theres nothing to read about.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

There's just no news. I'm so excited about this team and theres nothing to read about.
                            Hey at least there's no bad news ... but I hear ya
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Looks like Ivey isn’t the only one that dealt with an off-season injury. Chet Holmgren has some ligament damage in his foot trying to block Lebron in some exhibition league
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Looks like Ivey isn’t the only one that dealt with an off-season injury. Chet Holmgren has some ligament damage in his foot trying to block Lebron in some exhibition league
                                Whenever I hear something like this I think of Bill Walton.

Comment

Working...
                                X