X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivey is legit. Grant and #5.

I’d pay the price all day long.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Ivey is legit. Grant and #5.

and they'd be picking in the top 5 again next year....I have no doubt that Ivey will be a good player at some point but no way would I trade a borderline all star and #5 for him.....It wouldn't shock me if Sac trades the pick but no way are they holding the Pistons as hostages to move up 1 spot....There are other good players left at 5 even if Ivey is gone at 4.

Comment

• Grant isn’t that good.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm not.watchjng different players than you are,.maybe I'm watching more NBA games.than you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Ivey is legit. Grant and #5.

I don’t think the gap between Ivey and Mathurin (or the next tier) is that much. Coming from a Michigan/ Purdue fan… truly mean it.

1. Ivey
            2. Mathurin
            3. Murray
            4. Sochan

That’s my order.
            - Sharpe. Less interested in Sharpe now because there were some negative comments that came out of the NBA combine. Sharpe is just too much of a question.
            - Griffin. No thanks. Too injury prone.
            - Daniels. Is he just a taller version of Killian? Maybe.
            - Duren or Williams. If the Pistons acquire a pick in the teens, sure. Good backup at the 5 position as a rookie with long term potential.

Stay at #5. Call the Kings bluff. Very good possibility the Kings stay at #4 and pick Murray.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Jerami Grant traded to the Blazers for a 2025 Bucks 1st.round pick
              Last edited by froot loops; June 22, 2022, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Well, it turns out the hope of landing #7 for Grant was far-fetched after all. Oh well… it seemed too good to be true anyways. Jonathan Givony from ESPN was saying those Grant for #7 rumors were BS on Zach Lowe’s podcast on Tuesday. I kinda saw it coming after getting my hopes up.

This does pave the way for the Pistons to target a wing. Keegan Murray at #5? Miles Bridges in free agency? Pistons have between $40-50M in cap… how much do you offer Bridges? Dare the reluctant Hornets to match the offer.

If the Kings truly think Murray is their guy, can’t move back in the draft now. Odds should increase that the Pistons would draft Murray if available at #5.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well... the Pistons did in fact get a first rounder for him, I guess?

Comment

• We took zero salary back. So that $21 from Grant is all cap room. We’re like $45-55 in cap room and one of a handful of teams who have cap space.

Comment

• Moved up 10 spots in the 2nd this year and got another 2026 2nd.

Comment

• Shit will be wild from now until early July. We’re going to be major players in terms of player movement throughout the league. We can facilitate a lot of deals.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          We took zero salary back. So that $21 from Grant is all cap room. We’re like $45-55 in cap room and one of a handful of teams who have cap space.
                          Interesting. Have to think that a max offer is coming to Ayton then?
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Well... the Pistons did in fact get a first rounder for him, I guess?
                            Ha, indeed. That 2025 Milwaukee 1st RD pick will certainly be in the 20s barring a Giannis injury.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Moved up 10 spots in the 2nd this year and got another 2026 2nd.
                            I do like this. The depth of this class seems to be good. The odds are unlikely that a 2nd RD pick will make an impact, but this class could certainly have a few hits.

Christian Braun (Kansas), Andrew Nembhard (Gonzaga), Gabriele Procida (Italy), Wendell Moore (Duke), Caleb Houstan (Michigan), Ron Harper (Rutgers), Moussa Diabate (Michigan), Max Christie (Michigan State), Patrick Baldwin Jr (Milwaukee), and Peyton Watson (UCLA).

Yeah, I kinda just listed all of the famous/ Big Ten/ or former 5 stars… still, people in the draft community have said the depth is good.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Shit will be wild from now until early July. We’re going to be major players in terms of player movement throughout the league. We can facilitate a lot of deals.
                            Hope so. Pistons better get it right with that cap space. If the Pistons strike out on the big targets (Ayton, Brunson, Bridges), I’m open to taking on Westbrook or John Wall’s contract and buying him out. Add to the future pick stockpile.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Interesting. Have to think that a max offer is coming to Ayton then?
                              Troy has to have something in mind....He has his potential superstar, now he needs to put a team around him.....I'm not thrilled with the trade....I would have preferred it be Portland's pick instead of Milwaukees.

Comment

• The 2025 MIL pick sounds bad now, but you never know what the hell could happen by then. A Giannis injury is all it takes.

Remember we owe OKC (thu Houston) a 1st for drafting Stewart. Ammo is ammo.

I’m a fan of loading up on 2nds, too. You can land some legit rotation guys from capped teams by just sending them a 2nd in return. 2nds have value in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X