No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young players are inconsistent. Jackson is coming back because he's cheap, you aren't replacing him for.cheaper.than that contract.

Comment

• I wouldn't be wild about a Brunson signing but any big free agent signing is going to have holes in his game.

Comment

• This Pelican - Suns game is most definitely not boring

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          This Pelican - Suns game is most definitely not boring
          New Orleans giving it their all while Toronto is ready to go fishing for the Summer.
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Pelicans goin' fishing.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• The point God saved the Suns' bacon in the third.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

New Orleans giving it their all while Toronto is ready to go fishing for the Summer.
                Too bad they got absolutely nothing out of Zion this year....That has to be very frustrating for the team.....They may end up having to deal him

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Too bad they got absolutely nothing out of Zion this year....That has to be very frustrating for the team.....They may end up having to deal him
                  JAX does need an OL. Maybe they could make it work
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They are in a tough spot with Zion. He's extremely talented but he is way too ball dominant and that affects Ingram. Alvarado was a relevation this series, I doubt he emerges at all this year if they had point Zion.

Comment

• I knew the Nets were f'ing themselves trading for Simmons but that was an "on the court fit" take. They were completely fleeced. That dude sat out the whole year and now is in for surgery? Hahahahaha..

That's so funny. If he ever plays an NBA game again I'll be surprised.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Nets weren't fleeced, Philly gave up Seth Curry and two first round picks as well. Harden looks washed up and he is due for a 250 million dollar contract.

Comment

• I forgot about Seth Curry but those 1sts won’t be much more than a 2nd rounder. But that’s a valid point.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The thing about that trade is Harden forced his way out and Morie walked into a trap with Harden. He is like Blake was after that really good year as a Piston but the Sixers need to re-sign him. The part about Curry is bad because Curry is a much better fit for the Sixers than he is for the Nets. He is best moving without the ball and he is more like a spacer in Brooklyn.

Let's just say one thing, the Process was a spectacular failure.

Comment

• Which I’m all good for. Let these guys worry about the aging vets while the Stones can stack the young talent and be ready to take over. I can’t wait for the draft to see who we can pair with Cade.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's going to be very hard, the Pistons need a ton of players. There are a lot of good young teams in the league and the Pistons are at the bottom. There should be optimism for having Cade Cunningham but the landscape is much tougher than when Joe Dumars created the last championship team.

Comment

Working...
                                X