Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th should be good for Chet or Ivey. I’m cool with that
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Huh? That's a weird comp to use. Rice was 6'7" 210-220 in college. So 5 inches shorter and 20-30lbs heavier.
      HS we went to HS together.

I wasn't trying to make an exact comparison. I was just saying that Chet may look frail, but just being that tall comes with weight. I'm not worried about injury or none of that other nonsense.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• You should always be worried injuries with guys that tall.

Comment

• Durant is a weird dude, so he probably doesn't regret going to Brooklyn but he should have stayed in Golden State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

HS we went to HS together.

I wasn't trying to make an exact comparison. I was just saying that Chet may look frail, but just being that tall comes with weight. I'm not worried about injury or none of that other nonsense.
            you’re seriously throwing out a comparison to what someone was like in HS. You’re living in the past bro
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Please stop winning
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Good to see Cade asserting himself. Not sure I care for the staring down of other players and calling out refs. But I guess most of the top players do that.

Also good to see Bagley getting involved.

Comment

• Did they say why Bagley wasn’t in the lineup the last few games?

Ive got no problem with Cade acting like a baller. He’s a good kid but we also want him to demand things from the refs and other players. That’s what the greats do, so fuck it
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Can’t say for sure but this is definitely a factor in any Bagley playing decisions:

Bagley will be eligible for a qualifying offer of either $14.8 million or $7.2 million, depending on whether he meets “starter criteria.” To meet the criteria, a player must start at least 41 games or play at least 2,000 minutes in the previous season, or as an average of the previous two seasons.

Comment

• That’s terrible if they’re doing that to lowball his money
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He’s also been nursing a bum ankle. They won’t not play him if he’s healthy (Casey certainly wants to win games) but there certainly no incentive to rush him back or play him if he’s not close to 100%.

Comment

• Bagley isn't a center on defense, and Grant is a better player right now. Why would they start Bagley, especially considering that money clause? They have zero reason to
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                            He’s also been nursing a bum ankle. They won’t not play him if he’s healthy (Casey certainly wants to win games) but there certainly no incentive to rush him back or play him if he’s not close to 100%.
                            That sounds about right
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                              Bagley isn't a center on defense, and Grant is a better player right now. Why would they start Bagley, especially considering that money clause? They have zero reason to
                              That too
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Bagley was hurt, there was almost no way he was going to meet the threshold for the starter criteria. He would have had to start 23 games for the Pistons and they only had 25 games remaining when they acquired him. He can play center defensively for this team, they were playing Trey Lyles as their center. Nothing was worse than that, Lyles made Javale McGee looke like Shaq when Phoenix played Detroit.

This team needs to find some defensive players, they cannot stop anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X