No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Simmons,played yet? I’m curious to see what happens with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
      Has Simmons,played yet? I’m curious to see what happens with him.
      nope. They claim back soreness.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Bagley is putting up decent numbers. I’d like to see what he can do with extended playing time.

Also this draft is looking fantastic for us. All 3 bigs and Ivey have been playing well. Each have had an off game every now and again but they all could be a building block next to Cade.

The Pistons have a really nice future
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ivey is legit. Hell I’m hoping the Pistons end up picking #4 so they have to draft him. He’s insane with his burst
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Don’t sleep on Mathurin. That dude is a player, too. I take him over Banchero.

Comment

• If we fell to 5 Mathurin would be a fantastic pick but there’s no way I’d take him over Banchero. Not sure why you don’t like him but his mid range game is nasty.

Id much prefer Smith or Ivey but Banchero is a solid 3rd pick who could even go #1 overall
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Banchero has beefed up Michael Bradley vibe. Loafer
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• The NBA game isn't played in the midrange. Banchero is a ball stopper on offense and not a great rebounder. Not a great defender. His ceiling is Carlos Boozer. Blah.

Comment

• Mathurin is an ideal fit next to Cade. 6'7", long, and athletic. Can shoot. Can run. Plays defense. He has a very high ceiling.

Honestly, he reminds me of Eddie Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      The NBA game isn't played in the midrange. Banchero is a ball stopper on offense and not a great rebounder. Not a great defender. His ceiling is Carlos Boozer. Blah.
                      He's not going to be confused with Rodman on defense but i think you're downplaying that mid range game. He's dead on from that part of the floor and that's a serious skill set.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Bagley is putting up decent numbers. I’d like to see what he can do with extended playing time.

Also this draft is looking fantastic for us. All 3 bigs and Ivey have been playing well. Each have had an off game every now and again but they all could be a building block next to Cade.

The Pistons have a really nice future
                        As long as they don't keep winning every other game.

Why no comments regarding Holmgren?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

As long as they don't keep winning every other game.

Why no comments regarding Holmgren?
                          They don't like him. I think he's a unicorn.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Holmgren’s length is serious and I’ve never seen someone that big with handles like he does. If they drafted him I certainly wouldn’t be mad in the least. I’m really looking forward to seeing how he does in the tourney.

My one real concern is his body type and that’s a big one. It’s cool while he’s as young as he is but he’ll have injury concerns later in his career.

I’d be over the moon for Ivey or Smith. They look the part of being stars. They just completely take over games
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Holmgren’s length is serious and I’ve never seen someone that big with handles like he does. If they drafted him I certainly wouldn’t be mad in the least. I’m really looking forward to seeing how he does in the tourney.

My one real concern is his body type and that’s a big one. It’s cool while he’s as young as he is but he’ll have injury concerns later in his career.

I’d be over the moon for Ivey or Smith. They look the part of being stars. They just completely take over games
                              Glen RIce was a bean pole too and he did ok. Although he is slim for his frame, it is a XXXXXL frame and it carries it's own weight. I would be more worried if he were shorter.

In the end you can't teach height and what he does at his height is awesome. I'd be over the moon if we could pair him with the shooters we have and send fake Ben to the bench where he belongs.
                              Last edited by Futureshock; March 3, 2022, 08:51 AM.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Oh, I agree on Holmgren. He's a true freak and clear #1 pick. I've never seen anyone like him...ever. His length is unreal.

Comment

Working...
                                X