No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really. Top 6 right now due to odds.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      Not really. Top 6 right now due to odds.
      He meant 4 as in PF
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

He meant 4 as in PF
        This
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Bol Bol trade was nixed. Seems like it could have been interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
            The Bol Bol trade was nixed. Seems like it could have been interesting.
            Yeah I read that. That sucks, I was hoping he’d fit in as we have a need for bigs.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Speaking of bigs, Evan Mobley in Cleveland is simply killing it. That team is a different squad. I still like Cade with our pick then a 4 or 5 this year but Mobley is showing why the top3 was so stacked
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Speaking of bigs, Evan Mobley in Cleveland is simply killing it. That team is a different squad. I still like Cade with our pick then a 4 or 5 this year but Mobley is showing why the top3 was so stacked
                How's the cry baby doing?

The Detroit fans were giving it to him. I was sitting close enough to their (HOU) exit to here one guy who was going back and forth (Actually made him stop, and his teammates behind him, from going into the locker room for halftime) asked him if he wore barrettes too.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

How's the cry baby doing?

The Detroit fans were giving it to him. I was sitting close enough to their (HOU) exit to here one guy who was going back and forth (Actually made him stop, and his teammates behind him, from going into the locker room for halftime) asked him if he wore barrettes too.
                  Who are you talking about? Wood? Porter? Green?

Comment

• Who you think bro?

Who was/is crying about not being drafted first, but doesn't want to play for Detroit?
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                      Who you think bro?

Who was/is crying about not being drafted first, but doesn't want to play for Detroit?
                      Ok fair ... I just saw other guys on that team in the same light but with bigger problems

Comment

• Jalen Green wasn’t prepped well by his management team. He was a crybaby
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Green can drop 20 right now in his sleep. He’s going to be a monster.

Comment

• I can’t for the life of me understand how the 76ers think they’re going to get an all star quality player and multiple 1st rounders for Simmons.

What team will part with that for a broken player that can’t shoot right now?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Holy shit. I didn’t realize we made and offer. What sense does this make besides him maybe playing SF?

The situation in Philadelphia hasn’t changed since July: Daryl Morey’s front office has thus far rebuffed any Simmons offer that hasn’t included an All-Star-caliber partner for Joel Embiid who’s on the Sixers’ wish list.

The Pistons’ package of Grant, Saddiq Bey, Kelly Olynyk and a first-round pick, for example, was not met with much enthusiasm by Philadelphia brass, league sources told B/R. But when that deal construct began to circle around rival NBA front offices this fall, it also alerted teams to Grant’s surprising availability.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm not a fan, but that deal would make sense for the.Pistons. it would make them instantly better. He doesn't shoot, but he is still a great defender and is really good in transition. The doesn't shoot part is an important distinction, if you can unlock why he won't shoot it is a high upside type of deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X