No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's weird because im Detroit, people always let you in.

Comment

• In Houston nobody lets you in. It's kill or be killed down there.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I went down a music rabbit hole today and ended up on this song. (check out Billy Strings and Molly Tuttle doing the Dead's To Lay Me Down. That's what got me here)

When I was in elementary school in rural Michigan, maybe second grade, we all had to tell the class what our favorite music was. One little girl, said that she liked Bluegrass music. The teacher asked she why she liked it she lit up when she said how it made her feel. I think maybe that is why I remember something from so long ago that on the surface would seem insignificant?
        Of course, all of the rest of us assholes made fun of her and that twang twang twang music.

I wish I could apologize that girl for laughing with the rest of the little asshole kids, because she was right.

Put on your headphones and give it a listen.

Last edited by CGVT; May 7, 2024, 07:42 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tornadoes suck....
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
            Tornadoes suck....
            You ok?
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Luckily, yes. Both of the tornados that hit Portage, MI yesterday tracked more East than Northeast. I live 7 miles from where they hit. The initial track on radar put them hitting near 131/I-94 Interchange, which is closer to where I live. My brother's house was 2.5 miles away, it tracked very near to him. We rarely get tornadic supercells.
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Glad you're safe!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My sister, who many of you know, was very close to those tornados. She lives right next to Portage. She said it was scarier than hell. I'll bet.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• When the 1st line of cells crossed into SW lower MI they gained strength and radar started showing rotation. When Dowagiac got tornado warned and not just radar detected, I knew it was getting serious...
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• The sky was looking ominous so l asked Siri,

"Surely, it's not going to rain today?"

And she replied, "Yes it is, and don't call me Shirley."

That was when I realised I'd left my phone on
                      Airplane mode.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• At the 55 second mark I remembered Mr Burns laughing at that poor window washer.

Last edited by edindetroit; May 30, 2024, 07:32 PM.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• At the 55 second mark I remembered Mr Burns laughing at that poor window washer.​
                          Ha! NIce
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CGVT……. Saw this car today at the garden centre. (I know, Garden Centre on a Wednesday? Who the fk does that?!🤷‍♂️)
                            Thought that could be your private plate in the UK? 🤔 Or close.

And thats Sacha striding ahead in the photo not giving a fk about my important observations.
                            Attached Files
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Not sure where to put this and didn't want to start a new thread, but has anyone heard from jaadam4?

Comment

• Also been awhile since Marko69 has been around. My guess is the loony UK govt has him arrested or silenced for some dangerous social media post.

Comment

Working...
                                X