No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang 'ol turnkey systems turned out to be the best bang for my buck. It really was a great return on my investment. :D
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      Our true north mission statement is to leverage our stakeholders into engaged agents of change. Empowered to turn process opportunities into win win win scenarios while yielding a maximum return on investment, they will power the process driven progress of our company to the upper decile and finally to the point we are the best run company in North America.
      Buzz word bingo!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• that was just a sketch of what I hear everyday.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It kind of sounds a lot like this, Tony.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04"]Charlie Brown Teacher Speaking - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I hate buzz words.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
              I hate buzz words.
              Really?

I've always been partial to them, i.e., hammered, schnockered, wasted, blitzed, toasted, shit-faced, f'd up, ripped, tripped, lit amongst many spanish terms that I don't need to go into.

;)
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I just went out an bought my 11 year old some sliding pads and a cup for the start of fall baseball. It is amazing how far we have come since the days of a jock strap and a cup.

Speaking of which, I remember back when I was about his age and little league basketball was starting up. The notice from the school said to show up with shorts, gym shoes, and an athletic supporter. One of my friends asked me if his mother was his athletic supporter...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sliding pads?

We didn't have no stinkin sliding pads in the 70's-early 80's.

One knee pad for sliding. Two if you were a head first diver. I was but only used one. Done.

How the hell can you be expected to get the girls if you are all protected from earning scar generating rasberries and bruises?

Kids are so soft today and apparently their priorities are all jacked up too! ;)
                  Last edited by Panoptes; September 19, 2013, 10:50 AM.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Pete Rose didn't need any sliding pads
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Funny shit.

The sliding pads are a lot like the football girdle pads that we wore back in the 70s only they have a bit of sewn in padding on the ass cheeks instead of pockets for the the pads and they have a pocket for the cup.

I'm sure they will be a lot more comfortable than a jock strap. Man, I remember how bad a jock strap and cup chaffed...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• yikes, you guys would hate my presentations then.

it is all ROI, Copex Opex, Cloud and virtualized for 30 minutes before I stop and wipe the drool from our customers faces.
                        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• They hear vitualized and they immediately think it means unlimited resources.

Comment

• I'm watching the Chiefs and Eagles.

Neither of these teams is very good...

Comment

• I was driving to work this morning, and there was a hearse in front of me. I noticed it was a Lincoln, and I wondered if the Japanese car companies didn't make hearses.

It turns out they do. I guess that funeral home just decided to go with a Lincoln, which is interesting since there's no Ford dealership in Kumamoto...that I know of anyways.

At any rate, cremation is the norm here, so the hearses are just used to transport the body from the house to the funeral home.

Comment

• Was it a truck?

Comment

Working...
                                X