Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody ever bothered to pick up James Turner huh
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Sad to hear these things.
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• This is news from 3 days ago:

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

How does one urinate on another person for 20 seconds? I would think one would become aware of the situation prior to that.
          And how does one allow someone to urinate on them for 20 seconds?! Were they unconscious?? the whole situation is CRAZY
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post

And how does one allow someone to urinate on them for 20 seconds?! Were they unconscious?? the whole situation is CRAZY
            That was my point Kay although I didn't say it very well.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post

Untested use case for airplane seat seatbelts?
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Was looking at NFL roster moves and noticed that the Bears signed Scott Daly. I assume the practice squad, but it didn't specify

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Fuck this piece of shit. Glad he's gone.

Former Detroit Lions lineman Isaiah Buggs sentenced to hard labor in Alabama on animal cruelty charges
                  By CBS Detroit, 1 day ago

Former Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Isaiah Buggs has been convicted on two counts of misdemeanor animal cruelty charges.

Tuscaloosa County District Judge Joanne Jannik sentenced Buggs on July 19 to a year of hard labor, ordering him to serve 60 days. The rest would be suspended for two years "pending the behavior of the defendant."

Buggs, 27, also is not allowed to have or be around firearms or own dogs or cats.

The Chiefs released the former Alabama player on June 24, eight days after his second recent arrest in Alabama. He was arrested on a charge of domestic violence/burglary and released on a $5,000 bond, according to records from the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office.

The run-stuffing tackle out of Alabama played three seasons for the Pittsburgh Steelers before spending the past two with the Detroit Lions. He has started 23 games and appeared in 56 in his career, with 89 tackles and two sacks. He had signed a $1,292,500 contract with Kansas City for the upcoming season.

On March 28, the Tuscaloosa Police Department found two dogs that were "seriously malnourished" and "emaciated" on the back porch of a house that Buggs had rented, according to court documents.

The court filings reported that a neighbor said a pitbull and a Rotweiler mix had been left there for at least 10 days and had no access to food or water.

Witness told officials that Buggs moved out of that house on or around March 19.

The pitbull was euthanized.

Buggs, a former Alabama player, spent three seasons with the Steelers, before spending two with the Detroit Lions. He played in 17 games with the Lions with 13 starts. He was release by the team on Jan. 2, 2024, before heading to Kansas City.​
                  Why even have a dog if you are going to ignore/abuse it?
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Jonah Jackson will be the starting CENTER for the Rams

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Since he sucked as an NFL Head Coach, let's see how long he'll be awful at his new gig.
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• After listening to him for 3 years I don’t even like reading his quotes. Same words brings back bad flashbacks of his press conferences.

Comment

• He's a terrible coach and seems like a bad person as well, but there's gotta be a reason why good football minds keep him around. He may be able to talk a good game which would make him a good analyst. Kinda like how Matt Millen was good on TV.

Comment

• The media guys always claimed Matty Patty was a great guy to just talk football with one-on-one and that the persona he put out to media at large was totally different (Belichick cosplay basically). But to me that just makes him more in-authentic. And after the way his reputation further degraded with his stints in NE and Philly post Detroit, don't know how you take him too seriously. But he gets to ride his old coach's coattails again.

A Matt Patricia/Adam Gase show sounds like just a recipe for constant ridicule from the on-line football world at large.

Comment

Working...
                                X