Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Oof......

Seahawks FS Quandre Diggs suffers major leg injury late vs. Cards, carted off

Seahawks free safety Quandre Diggs has had a magnificent 2021 season. It appears it's going to end in tragedy, though.

Yikes.

That'll mean that we won't try to sign him in the off-season if the injury is serious.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Yikes.

That'll mean that we won't try to sign him in the off-season if the injury is serious.

I doubt we were anyway tbh, not sure we’ve got the cap.

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Oof......

Seahawks FS Quandre Diggs suffers major leg injury late vs. Cards, carted off

Seahawks free safety Quandre Diggs has had a magnificent 2021 season. It appears it's going to end in tragedy, though.

He's so loved on that team that a few of his teammates stayed behind with him.

A good dude.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I don't think he's going elsewhere.

For the Lions' situation, they need to draft a speedy guy. That would be a good pairing with Walker. Walker is now our "Old Sage" guy in the backfield.

His time is nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! (I love that Dr Pepper commercial)
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Kelly Stafford, wife of Rams QB, to LA fans: Don't sell playoff tickets to Cardinals fans

The Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals Monday and Kelly Stafford – wife of Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford – has a message for fans ahead of the playoff game.

"My plea," Stafford wrote on social media Wednesday. "Please don't sell you (sic) tickets to Arizona fans."

On The Morning After with Kelly Stafford podcast, Stafford recounted the Rams' Week 18 loss to the San Francisco 49ers and how disruptive opposing fans were in SoFi Stadium, forcing Rams' offense to use a silent count to snap the ball.

"I've never seen so many of the opposing teams' fan's at a game. And we came from Detroit and there was a lot of good traveling teams there, but that was wild.

"Matthew is on a silent count. When he hikes the ball, it's either a loud count where you can hear him, and that's usually what quarterbacks are on when they're at home. Matthew is on a silent count, Jimmy Garoppolo was not – who is the opposing quarterback. It was crazy.

"I've never seen anything like that and it made it very hard for us because I guess we weren't expecting to be on silent count."

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I don't miss that.

Comment

• Josh McCown gets second interview to be Texans head coach

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 28, 2022, 2:31 PM EST

Getty Images

The Texans are serious about hiring the completely inexperienced Josh McCown as their head coach.

McCown is getting his second interview with the Texans today, according to NFL Network.

It is believed that McCown is the only candidate to get a second interview. That’s usually a good sign that he’s viewed as the top candidate by the team’s decision-makers, including owner Cal McNair, executive vice president of football operations Jack Easterby and General Manager Nick Caserio.

McCown had a long career as an NFL quarterback, mostly as a backup, and has never coached other than some volunteer work at the high school level. He would be the least experienced head coach hired in the NFL in many decades if the Texans hire him.

Comment

• Art Rooney II: G.M. Kevin Colbert will step down after the 2022 draft

Posted by Myles Simmons on January 28, 2022, 2:15 PM EST

USA TODAY Sports

Earlier this month, NFL Media reported that longtime Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert planned to step down after the 2022 draft.

But the team did not comment on that news until Friday.

According to multiple reporters, Steelers owner Art Rooney II confirmed that Colbert will step down in the spring — though there is mutual interest from Colbert and the team for him to remain with the organization in a reduced capacity.

Rooney also mentioned that Pittsburgh has already interviewed its vice president of football and business administration Omar Khan along with pro scouting coordinator Brandon Hunt to be the team’s next G.M. But the club will also interview external candidates for the role. However, Rooney noted that the organization will not be changing its structure so any external hire would have to fit into that.

Rooney noted Pittsburgh is not rushing to replace Colbert, as he’ll continue to run things through the draft.

Khan generated some outside interest from the Bears during this hiring cycle. Hunt interviewed with the Raiders for their G.M. opening earlier this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                      Josh McCown gets second interview to be Texans head coach

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 28, 2022, 2:31 PM EST

Getty Images

The Texans are serious about hiring the completely inexperienced Josh McCown as their head coach.

McCown is getting his second interview with the Texans today, according to NFL Network.

It is believed that McCown is the only candidate to get a second interview. That’s usually a good sign that he’s viewed as the top candidate by the team’s decision-makers, including owner Cal McNair, executive vice president of football operations Jack Easterby and General Manager Nick Caserio.

McCown had a long career as an NFL quarterback, mostly as a backup, and has never coached other than some volunteer work at the high school level. He would be the least experienced head coach hired in the NFL in many decades if the Texans hire him.
                      Dafuq?

I mean, Kellen Moore, OK maybe. But.........

Why not just get Jeff Garcia?
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 2 former Lions are headed to the Super Bowl and I am probably missing somebody.
                        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Stafford, A'Shawn Robinson and Brandon Powell is at least 3 on the Rams roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                            Stafford, A'Shawn Robinson and Brandon Powell is at least 3 on the Rams roster.
                            A'Shawn had a big game today. I hate that Patricia chased him away from Detroit
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And Slay. And Diggs. And, And, And. Fuck that guy was horrible. At least he is back in NE 'sucking another man's dick'. And teaching people good posture.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                                Stafford, A'Shawn Robinson and Brandon Powell is at least 3 on the Rams roster.
                                Powell I missed Powell
                                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Working...
                                X