Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    JOSH JOHNSONQB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

The XFL's Los Angeles Wildcats announced their 52-man roster Monday.

The Wildcats are coached by Winston Moss, with Norm Chow serving as the OC. Chow, of course, was USC's OC back in their heyday with Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush under Pete Carroll. Headlining the Wildcats' roster are QB Josh Johnson, WR Nelson Spruce, WR Tre McBride, 6-foot-9 former Baylor DE Shawn Oakman, ex-Lions DE Devin Taylor, and K Nick Novak.

Jan 27, 2020, 6:53 PM ET
    Who?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The guy the Lions wanted to re-sign but the XFL wouldn't let him out of his contract. The guy that's better then Driskell and what-his-bum
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Talk of Enron to the Bears.

Comment

• Cool. We're winning the off season already.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I'm sure it isn't Ebron"s fault Indy wants him out of there.

Comment

• Whatever happened to Theo Riddick?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                Whatever happened to Theo Riddick?
                If he’s healthy, should the Broncos bring him back as the third down - pass catching back?

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Who?
                  My thoughts exactly
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Talk of Enron to the Bears.
                    Trubisky missing an easy throw to Ebron for a sure handed drop is a winning combination.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Whatever happened to Theo Riddick?
                      In Denver. He got IRd early in the season.

Comment

• He is primed for a great comeback in 2020, hopefully back in Detroit!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          He is primed for a great comeback in 2020, hopefully back in Detroit!
                          Too bad there isn't a hate it button

Comment

• This guy has more lives then a cat...

Posted by Charean Williams on February 4, 2020, 6:16 PM EST

Getty Images

The Lions used a second-round pick on cornerback Teez Tabormore coachable

Comment

• The comments on that story are hilarious
                              charliecharger says:
                              February 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Comment

• Gee Teez, maybe it was that whole you're not coach-able thing you said earlier.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X