No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Ziggy was listed as questionable the day he was born........

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
      I think Ziggy was listed as questionable the day he was born........
      zing!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
        I think Ziggy was listed as questionable the day he was born........
        Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

zing!
        Yep. Medicine was a whole lot different when he was born in 1980 (making him actually 39 yo, not his pronounced American age of 30). ????
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Raiders activate Nevin Lawson, waive Lester Cotton

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on October 8, 2019, 12:45 AM EDT

Getty Images

The Oakland Raiders activated cornerback Nevin Lawson. The Raiders received a roster exemption for Lawson for a week after the suspension concluded last week.

Lawson signed with the Raiders this offseason after spending the first five years of his career with the Detroit Lions. Lawson appeared in 63 games with 54 starts for Detroit with 194 tackles, 25 passes defended, one sack and a forced fumble.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Ebron had 3 drops on 3 targets to begin the Raiders game (, then caught a TD pass in junk time).
            Follows up that performance with more drops vs KC.

Old Ebron is back.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• From the comments "Time to 'drop' Ebron!"
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                Ebron had 3 drops on 3 targets to begin the Raiders game (, then caught a TD pass in junk time).
                Follows up that performance with more drops vs KC.

Old Ebron is back.

Old Ebron never left. As been talked about here many times his drop rate was poor last year.

Comment

• I can't wait to hear the shit he talks about Indy once they drop him. He's going to be SO motivated at his next stop
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Seems like the perfect guy to go to NE. He'd be a superstar or out of the league.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Brandon Copeland to sue company over tainted supplement

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on October 9, 2019, 11:39 PM EDT

Getty Images

New York Jets linebacker Brandon CopelandAssociated Press, Copeland was recommended a supplement by a nutritionist

Comment

• If he did all that to make sure the product was approved, should they had suspended him?

IDK if they should have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          Seems like the perfect guy to go to NE. He'd be a superstar or out of the league.
                          Ebron could never take the pressure from Belichick or the Boston fanbase. Not a chance. He needs to go somewhere that wouldn't eat him alive.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Miami?

Comment

• It's not new information, but the former Lion who was the most popular among my fellow Chiefs fans was Dan Saleaumua.

Comment

• Washington signs fullback Michael Burton, places Jerome Cunningham on IR

Posted by Charean Williams on October 15, 2019, 5:46 PM EDT

Getty Images

Washington interim coach Bill Callahan loves to run the football as evidenced by its 33 rushing attempts, led by Adrian Peterson

Comment

Working...
                                X