Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco 49ers
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Harold played well for us a couple of years ago.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Riddick out 6-8 weeks for the Broncos

"Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
            Riddick out 6-8 weeks for the Broncos
            Lofl

Ride the Riddick!
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Harold played well for us a couple of years ago.
              2018 is a couple years ago?
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                Riddick out 6-8 weeks for the Broncos
                Posted by Michael David Smith on August 11, 2019, 10:50 AM EDT

AP

Theo Riddick

Comment

• Jets Sign CB Marcus Cooper

August 13th, 2019 at 3:45pm CST by Zach Links

So much for the Jets standing pat at cornerback. On Tuesday, the Jets signed veteran Marcus CooperTrumaine Johnson needs to recover from his hamstring injury. Currently, Darryl Roberts, Arthur Maulet, and Brian Poole

Comment

• Golden Tate considering suing doctor who prescribed medication

Posted by Charean Williams on August 14, 2019, 3:16 PM EDT

Getty Images

Golden Tatevoid

Comment

• C'mon Tate, this shit isn't rocket science.:

"It is important for you to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as any products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.". Add to this the NFL BANNED SUBSTANCE LIST - and when you copy/paste it make all of it 20 PT font, BOLD, and highlight the background in the brightest yellow known to man.

Here's a better tip, since your livelihood is on the line, READ THE FUKN LABEL before you start popping pills - every bottle has them. If you can't read it, give it to someone who can.

Added:

Here, I'll help - put this in your wallet.

"My name is Golden Taint, I'm a football player. I play football for money. They take my money and won't let me play (fukn bastard Goodell) if I take stuff on this list; which most of the names I can't possibly read even if I had an interpreter anyway. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T GIVE ME ANY OF THIS SHIT. If you do, I'll have Donkey Kong Suh come give you a visit and tell him you are an NFL QB (or better yet your name is Evan Dietrich-Smith).
                      Last edited by Fraquar; August 15, 2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Hes full o shit. He's an older guy now and was knowingly trying to game the system.

He lost and is now knowingly trying to save face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

2018 is a couple years ago?
                          Was it last year for real? Oops
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• EZEKIEL ANSAH, DL, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
                            Seahawks DE Ezekiel Ansah injured his groin in workouts earlier this week.

The Seahawks had been easing in Ansah coming off last year's shoulder surgery, but now he has a new injury to contend with after pulling his groin at training camp earlier this week. Pete Carroll is confident Ansah will be cleared in time for Week 1 against the Bengals, though the Seahawks head coach tends to be overly optimistic when it comes to injuries.

SOURCE: Bob Condotta on Twitter
                            Aug 16, 2019, 3:13 PM ET

Comment

• Shocking. Purely shocking.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Ziggy Ansah vs Jordan Reed... wonder who has the longer injury history list.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X