No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, a road game against a division rival that was 5-2 at the time and in first place is never a big game.

You fucking dolts.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Gonz is pretty adept at moving the goalposts.

Comment

• On a related note Jason Hanson is tutoring our kicker this summer. He was pretty good last falll, we recruited him to do double duty from the soccer team. This summer he is up to hitting field goals from 45 plus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          Yeah, a road game against a division rival that was 5-2 at the time and in first place is never a big game.

You fucking dolts.
          I must agree, in the quest for mediocrity, that was a big game.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
            You talking to yourself?
            Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Hence, FutureSHOCK
            Pfffft!

Who else can decipher this drivel?
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              FFS what a weasel retort. This were clutch kicks.
              Yeah, I don't understand the "not beating winning teams" crap when Min went 8-8 and would have won 10 games if the Matthew Stafford led Lions () hadn't beat them. TWICE!

Also, in the first win Prater hit 3 FGs. The last of which sent the game into OT with 0.02 on the clock.

In the second game Prater also hit 3 FGs. The last of which won the game with 0.04 on the clock.

The Deadskins were 8-7-1 and would have won 9 games (and a tie) if the Matthew Stafford led Lions () hadn't beat them.

If the Matthew Stafford led Lions () hadn't beat them they would have been winning teams that the haters would add to their tally.

FFS pick a different variable or leave it alone. All of you sound ridiculous.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• You do realize the Lions winning drive vs Minny in game #2 was a Stafford -2 yard kneel and a FG - right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  Yeah, I don't understand the "not beating winning teams" crap when Min went 8-8 and would have won 10 games if the Matthew Stafford led Lions () hadn't beat them. TWICE!

Also, in the first win Prater hit 3 FGs. The last of which sent the game into OT with 0.02 on the clock.

In the second game Prater also hit 3 FGs. The last of which won the game with 0.04 on the clock.

The Deadskins were 8-7-1 and would have won 9 games (and a tie) if the Matthew Stafford led Lions () hadn't beat them.

If the Matthew Stafford led Lions () hadn't beat them they would have been winning teams that the haters would add to their tally.

FFS pick a different variable or leave it alone. All of you sound ridiculous.
                  Do realize how stupid that argument is?

Comment

• They got Kirk Cousins to thank for that win. Thats a blessing when the opposing QB has no earthly idea of how much time is on the clock when he only needs a FG to win and instead runs it in with over a minute to go.

There were more than just that game where the opposition had the Lions by the balls and for some strange inexplainable reason they decided to give the Lions a lifeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                      They got Kirk Cousins to thank for that win. Thats a blessing when the opposing QB has no earthly idea of how much time is on the clock when he only needs a FG to win and instead runs it in with over a minute to go.

There were more than just that game where the opposition had the Lions by the balls and for some strange inexplainable reason they decided to give the Lions a lifeline.
                      It's wonderful that you like to bloviate on such matters but the topic was brought up because Gonz disputed Matt Prater was clutch. You are butting into a conversation without know the context. You're out of your element Donny.

If Prater doesn't connect on a 58 yard field goal they lose the game. It was clutch, end of story. I believe in London against the Falcons, Prater had to run out on the field without the benefit of a timeout to hit the game winner. Again it was clutch.

In the NFL every game matters a loss here or there can be the difference between making the playoffs or sitting at home. In 2014, if they had Prater for the whole season they may have had a better record by at least one more win.

Comment

• unfortunately it the delusional minds of Lion fans the term 'winning team' means any team that goes 8-8,9-7, 10-6, and/or above 500 at any time during season.

With me, it means, consistent winning teams with 11-12 win capabilities.

Yes I know I am asking for a lot, but ya know, that's what it will take to win multiple playoff games in 1 year.

Comment

They got Kirk Cousins to thank for that win. Thats a blessing when the opposing QB has no earthly idea of how much time is on the clock when he only needs a FG to win and instead runs it in with over a minute to go.

So basically when the Lions win its because the other team messed up and not because of anything the Lions did?

Makes sense
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

That's all part of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                              unfortunately it the delusional minds of Lion fans the term 'winning team' means any team that goes 8-8,9-7, 10-6, and/or above 500 at any time during season.

With me, it means, consistent winning teams with 11-12 win capabilities.

Yes I know I am asking for a lot, but ya know, that's what it will take to win multiple playoff games in 1 year.
                              A winning team is a team that wins 9 games in a season,

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                It's wonderful that you like to bloviate on such matters but the topic was brought up because Gonz disputed Matt Prater was clutch. You are butting into a conversation without know the context. You're out of your element Donny.

If Prater doesn't connect on a 58 yard field goal they lose the game. It was clutch, end of story. I believe in London against the Falcons, Prater had to run out on the field without the benefit of a timeout to hit the game winner. Again it was clutch.

In the NFL every game matters a loss here or there can be the difference between making the playoffs or sitting at home. In 2014, if they had Prater for the whole season they may have had a better record by at least one more win.
                                I don't think that was Gonzy's point, I believe his point was that because of Detroit's mediocrity none of his clutch FGs mattered because.....well.....mediocrity shouldn't be the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X