No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I know I am a child..... But Godammit this is so funny.

The other guys in the room..... must have been trying so hard to keep their shit together..

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• ^^^^^ ^^^^^ Hilarious
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Visit my website for tour dates!http://ismo.fun/tourFollow me on social media:FACEBOOK: http://ismo.fun/facebookINSTAGRAM: http://ismo.fun/instagramTWITTER: ...
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so
          I sat down and had a cold beer.
          The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
          My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing,
          and I said, "Nothing."
          The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"
          At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
          Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
          Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
          Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
          Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
          A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
          But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
          I rest my case.
          Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap​
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Good observation edindetroit. I still think the answer is giving birth. When a child is ill we wish we could take on their illness and pain so they didn't have to go through it. That's how I felt when my wife was giving birth.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I've always said that female irrationality is core to human survival. Any rational creature would give birth at most once and never again.

Comment

• Don't get arsey watching this........, it is a MUCH bigger pi$$ take on the British.

Comment

• Make sure you watch the video.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He should've said he was in a British car.

Judge: "Ok, put your camera on the driver please."

BUSTED ---->> twice!

Judge: "Ok Sir, we keep your license indefinitely and please hand yourself in by 6pm so we can CHARGE YOU FOR LYING TO THE JUDGE, MFCKA!!"

Comment

• Forimage.png

For you Marko.​
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• IMG_5982.png An oldie but an absolute classic, DanO-Boy.

If you are as good at reading “The Scottish”
                        like Dpatnod was, check this one out……. Another oldie but it is superb.

Comment

• I recall you spent a few days in Glasgow, Froot Loops at your daughters dancing championships……… Did you feel safe in Glasgow?
                          Or edging more towards this when you escaped back to the USA?!

Comment

• I was taking a break from painting and I checked Facebook and found this. Ha!

Samuel Thomas is a rock star

Screenshot 2024-06-14 10.04.30 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-14 10.05.10 PM.png
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                            X