No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ you arguing with a teacher about grammar, Frank!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I ain't scared of him. He dots his t's and crosses his i's same as anyone else.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• haha
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looks like a lot of places here in Flint

Comment

• Nice!

I am really laughing.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Comment

• 10 Sports GIFs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

Timothy Burke

Deadspin published a feature last night that amplified the already-concentrated sense of dread among reasonable, well-meaning Americans. Some of you responded with emotional outbursts of hatred toward humanity in general. We feel you're owed something more uplifting today, so we've collected 10 sports GIFs to help restore faith in your fellow man or woman. Enjoy.
                    1. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

2. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

3. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

4. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

5. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

Full size

6. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

Full size

7. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

Full size

8. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

Full size

9. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

Full size

10. A-Rod Strikes Out In The Playoffs

Full size
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha!
                      Attached Files
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CHRISTMAS Letter from Timmy

Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the

reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I

would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 4 for

Christmas. I hope you remember that come Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Timmy Jones

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for you letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all

fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the

time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn't want you to get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I'll bring you

something you can go outside and play with.*

Merry Christmas,*

Santa Claus

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the "naughty vs. Nice" contract,
                        set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to
                        granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn't want to turn this
                        joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don't you think that a jibe at
                        my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit
                        trite?

Respectfully,
                        Tim Jones

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the "nice" criteria, need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it
                        a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action, well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorney's have been on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve your social skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends into this. Now you just be disrespecting me. I'm about to tweet my boys and we're gonna be waiting for your fat ass and I'm taking my game console, my game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny G-banger wannabe? "He sees you when you're sleeping; He knows when you're awake". Sound familiar, genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal. I got your shit wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people that if I described them right now, you'd throw up your Totino's pizza roll all over the carpet of your mom's basement. You're not getting what you asked for, but I'm still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in your ass and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I'll appreciate anything.

Timmy

Timmy,

That's what I thought you little bastard.

Santa
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That was pretty good.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• LMAO @ the Kapture being a waiter!! That was funny.

Are we united in hoping Timmy gets fuck all for Christmas?
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk"]The real meaning of MPH- The Original- TCHappenings - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkX2l92eRg"]The real meaning of MPH: Response Video - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrEgGKHjf58"]Response to my Response: The Real Meaning of MPH - YouTube[/ame]
                              Last edited by Tony G; December 20, 2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• The second girl is genius. Did you read the comments. A guess an obvious troll is not obvious to those people Ha!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X