• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Bimmer:

Comment

• HA! That's great JD.

Comment

• Haha, that's awesome. I thought the picture was fake.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
          So on a funny note...

G, did you see Bill Burr's set on Night of Too Many Stars? Hilarious.
          Just watched it on You tube.

That type bit is BB in a nutshell. Says what's on his mind and doesn't give a chit what others think.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I just watched it. Fking awesome. BB rules...., I thank Panoptes for that clip a year ago.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4AHzbCBEAA"]Pure Michigan: Hurricanes - YouTube[/ame]
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Ha!
                  Attached Files
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Those two look related. Are they from Alabama?

Comment

• I think they're from Tennessee...;)
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ST. LOUIS—Following a disappointing loss in his state’s U.S. Senate race to incumbent Claire McCaskill, Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO) told reporters Wednesday that he spent all of last night racking his brain and trying to figure out what had gone wrong with his campaign. “I don’t know what happened. I was polling really well until late August, but then it all just kind of unraveled,” said Akin, adding that he was “still piecing together” the causes of his collapse. “I just keep replaying those weeks and months over and over in my head, searching for something, anything, that I could have said or done differently, and absolutely nothing comes to mind. Maybe it was my views on tax reform that did me in. I don’t know.” Akin then reportedly called his friend, fellow defeated Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, to offer his condolences and remark on “what a crazy, random world we live in."

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• x2
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I saw Tony's post about kicking tires, so I looked up an image to post and this one came up. I have no idea why.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                I think they're from Tennessee...;)
                                Ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X