Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Doing great, Rommy. I retired at the end of June and I'm now working at Meijer in the produce dept.
    Fantastic! So you get to handle melons and other succulent objects all day...not a bad way to make a living, eh?
    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• I think it........wait........yep, it moved.
      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
        I think it........wait........yep, it moved.
        Too ripe. Take if off the shelf.....
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "Fantastic! So you get to handle melons and other succulent objects all day...not a bad way to make a living, eh?"
          --------------------Fortune has it I don't need this job to make a living. I feel sorry for those who have to try. Top end for "Team leaders"(managers) is $30,000.00/year. I use to make near 4 times that amount. My pension is almost three times that amount. I'm fortunate but I made my own fortune................
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Funny, Dano, I just took a seasonal job in grocery at our super target! I must say, I am enjoying it quite a bit. It is a nice change of pace to do mindless physical labor - and I'm going to love that discount for Christmas shopping! 'Course, I haven't gotten my first paycheck yet, it might dampen my enthusiasm a bit. ;-)
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Too ripe. Take if off the shelf.....
              ^

Kansas' comment went right over your head.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                ^

Kansas' comment went right over your head.
                Seems as each month passes, that is not an uncommon occurrence.

Comment

• "It is a nice change of pace to do mindless physical labor - and I'm going to love that discount for Christmas shopping!"
                  --------------------It is isn't it. There's something cathartic about no longer have to deal with subordinates who can act like children way too often.

I try not to think about the difference in pay. When I do it 's depressing. I have to work five hrs. to get a similar pay as one hr...........Oh well.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• There's something cathartic about no longer have to deal with subordinates who can act like children way too often.
                    And yet you still come here. :-)
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• True but I get to join in the child's play. :-)
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Read more at http://thechive.com/2012/04/09/its-m...6ArS7Kkb8jF.99
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Ha!

Next thing you know, it will be on tap.

Comment

• So DanO, are you working for the insurance?

My company just announced they will no longer be adding to our retirement funds but they will be adding a supplement to the 401K plan. Everyone's trippin. Not me. I realized awhile back my long term financial needs are my responsibility.

Comment

• So on a funny note...

G, did you see Bill Burr's set on Night of Too Many Stars? Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X