No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MRLd1Cgbdg"]Chevelle - Hats Off To The Bull - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBYOgS7USGk"]Rishloo - Feathergun In The Garden Of The Sun - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTXVA634kKQ&feature=results_video&playnext =1&list=PLCF883F6E95E20849"]Periphery - Erised Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

John Petrucci solo at the end of this one. Absolutely sick.

Comment

• I'll end my run with a bang. Here's some Slayer. Gonna see them live Sunday @ DTE energy music theatre with Motorhead, Anthrax, Slipknot, and a bunch of other bands. SUPER F*#(#@ Stoked.
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPpRNtnoGzA&feature=related"]Slayer-Angel of Death - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I would pay Gonz no mind, its just him being him.

Comment

• Not liking the Beatles is like not liking air and water.

Comment

• Froot- You might be interested in something I saw last week, up in the Bronx.
                I went to see Hamlet, but they did it as a modern version, yet they also incorporated Pearl Jam's "Ten" into it.

It was kind of a strange concept and could've had a couple of better vocalists but it somehow worked out okay. I ended up enjoying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  Some just don't stink as bad as that crap music.

Comment

• Comment

• [YOUTUBE]1g9Hs3rnd6s[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]YsTK2LHZKPQ[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                          Not liking the Beatles is like not liking air and water.
                          Well be more specific. What air and what water are you speaking of? Sometimes the air fucking reeks and sometimes the water can kill you, (Good friend, Eddie Marsh, drunk bottle of contaminated bottled water, 2003, legionnaires Disease, Dead 2 days later)......, I'm quite wary of the air and the water. Let's have another example of "What not liking the Beatles is like."
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Well be more specific. What air and what water are you speaking of? Sometimes the air fucking reeks and sometimes the water can kill you, (Good friend, Eddie Marsh, drunk bottle of contaminated bottled water, 2003, legionnaires Disease, Dead 2 days later)......, I'm quite wary of the air and the water. Let's have another example of "What not liking the Beatles is like."
                            One of the textbooks I use says the air in Beijing is equivalent to smoking 20 cigarettes a day.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Well be more specific

The good stuff. Top shelf air and water.:-D

Comment

• Deal. Top shelf it is. Let's put all Beatles records on the top shelf so the small, young people developing their own tastes in music can't reach them. And ban all radios. And bin all Wings albums.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X