Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling this song today.....METALLICA's cover of ANWL's

SO WHAT!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoyDqFy5pU"]‪so what- Metallica‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Funny how you guys were mentioning the unique spelling of Angel.... I had a patient (young girl) the other day named Neveah and asked her mom where she got the name and she said it was "heaven" spelled backwords. The little girl said her older brother Dylan should have been named Lleh .

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA"]‪Metallica - Master Of Puppets With lyrics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
          Funny how you guys were mentioning the unique spelling of Angel.... I had a patient (young girl) the other day named Neveah and asked her mom where she got the name and she said it was "heaven" spelled backwords. The little girl said her older brother Dylan should have been named Lleh .
          lol!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
            Funny how you guys were mentioning the unique spelling of Angel.... I had a patient (young girl) the other day named Neveah and asked her mom where she got the name and she said it was "heaven" spelled backwords. The little girl said her older brother Dylan should have been named Lleh .
            There was a dancer at the strip club I bartended at in Austin that went by Neveah. I'd take a pass on relaying that info to your patient.

Comment

• You bartender at a strip club?

That sounds like a good gig.

Comment

• saw them friday night live, great band and plus they are from detroit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVFfSKnc1CE"]‪Koffin Kats - Graveyard Tree‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
                http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                  You bartender at a strip club?

That sounds like a good gig.
                  I did for about 7 months. I've had better gigs. I've had worse gigs. It was interesting, though.

Comment

• what degree of class was the club?

High class? (any of the dancers could appear in Playboy)
                    Better than average? (Pretty sure one of the dancers would appear in hustler)
                    run of the mill? (No stunners but still nice)
                    Sleazy dive - Wouldn't be surprised to see an overweight dancer with a large c-section scar and many stretch marks Instead of dancing with energy, the dancers tend to lurch around the stage. The bikers that run the bar routinely fight with at least one customer per week. You fear for your car's safety while you are inside.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I did for about 7 months. I've had better gigs. I've had worse gigs. It was interesting, though.
                      Guys don't tend to do well tending bar in a strip club. Unless it takes a more unusual clientele.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                        I did for about 7 months. I've had better gigs. I've had worse gigs. It was interesting, though.
                        I used to be a bouncer in a strip joint.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                          Do tell

Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
                          I used to be a bouncer in a strip joint.
                          I've been a patron in several strip joints.

One stripper decided to clean his "gun" all over me one night.

I pretended it was DanO 8-)

Comment

• It may have been DanO YT....
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Wasn't me I was busy dancing.

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hw1xcfylI"]‪U2's Bono & The Edge Perform "Stuck In a Moment" on David Letterman‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

One of my favorites, always good live because Edge will sing the falsetto part where he won't always on other songs live like One.

Comment

Working...
                                X