No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6oOxn1axw"]YouTube - ‪Split Enz - I Got You‬‏[/ame]
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw70N1pBo8w"]YouTube - ‪'Electrical Language' - Be Bop Deluxe‬‏[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPm0dcWoXH4&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Be Bop Deluxe - Japan‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I like these guys a lot. Saw this on Letterman last night and really liked it

YouTube - ‪Drive By Truckers on Letterman "Everybody Needs Love" 6-21-2011‬‏
          Nice
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            It'll be a great memory to have tho Tony? Where did you see them? To be honest, I'm not too bothered about MLOR....., it's a good cd, but not a Floyd classic. I saw them at London Earls Court in the 90's on the Division Bell tour. Really is a fantastic memory......, witnessing live the guitar solo at the end of "comfortably numb"....., it's almost orgasmic.
            I saw them in California in '93. It was a GREAT show. Last time I tripped.

Your comment about the guitar solo brought back a memory of an Eric Clapton concert from eons ago. I hadn't really been all that into his music and went because a friend had an extra ticket. The lights go down and with the anticipation of the show starting my buddy who was a huge Clapton fan leans in and says, "orgasms are permitted." Heh...

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            Kay I love that picture!
            Me too!
            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• "orgasms are permitted." Heh... "
              -------------------Gotta love that.

GO LIONS "11" !
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• thanks guys! She's very excited to go to kindergarten.
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• My God Kay! You're daughter is so big!

Seems like yesterday she was born.

Congrats to her and hope she tears up kindergarten

Comment

• She looks like a talker

Comment

• Other take (my theme song) lol I wish this was a joke - I would post this on Facebook, but angry/unhappy women that I dated (before I was married) over 15 (?) years ago still have a major bone to pick with me - please get on with your life - were not in HS anymore.

[YOUTUBE]1Hp_jMB9blI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]Gm1OJ0LAgt4[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Best version, there were many.

[YOUTUBE]iC6D2N4nylg[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            [YOUTUBE]Gm1OJ0LAgt4[/YOUTUBE]

GREAT tune!
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Other take (my theme song) lol I wish this was a joke - I would post this on Facebook, but angry/unhappy women that I dated (before I was married) over 15 (?) years ago still have a major bone to pick with me - please get on with your life - were not in HS anymore.

[YOUTUBE]1Hp_jMB9blI[/YOUTUBE]
                              This and No Sugar
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• How bout something less serious, much less serious:

Heard this one down on the beach yesterday and we all started dancing and laughing our big butts off...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU"]YouTube - &#x202a;Baby Got Back video clip original Big Buts&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X