No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHnXOSxka1Q"]YouTube - U2 BAD Live Aid 1985[/ame]
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Holy shit this a great song!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv5NRHOGrrU"]YouTube - ‪The Black Crowes - Soul Singing on Letterman‬‏[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• just watched this on my tivo...it is sweet!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb7knoVwiy8"]YouTube - ‪Paul Simon - "Rewrite" 5/14 SNL (TheAudioPerv.com)‬‏[/ame]
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I saw that the other night.

It's fucking great isn't it?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Outfield - Your Love
            Paul McCartney - Band on the run
            The Strokes - Hard to Explain
            Saves the Day - Freakish
            The Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
            Elliot Smith - Easy Way Out

I really enjoy 70's stoner rock/songwriters - just about all of it

Comment

• That "rewrite" song by Paul Simon wouldn't have been out of place on his '86 Graceland masterpiece. LOVE Paul Simon.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• not too shabby for a 69 year old man, eh? BTW, I keep hearing how this new album is his best since Graceland. I absolutely love Graceland and all, but the album after that, Rhythm of the Saints, is his best IMO - and is quite possibly my favorite album of all time from any artist.
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0"]YouTube - ‪Rebecca Black - Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)‬‏[/ame]
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• My dad is a huge Paul Simon fan and every time he hears the word "taxi"....., he goes right into the first verse of "I know what I know" from the Graceland album. Every time! My mother would be on the phone to my sister and she'd say, "it's ok darling, me and your dad will just get a taxi." ........, cue dad, top of his lungs, "I was having this discussion in a taxi heading downtown....." And we'd usually get the entire song. I live about 30 miles from my parents and there was this one weekend when I got the train back from London to Edinburgh. I was at the Waverley in Edinburgh when my mum called my mobile phone to see if I'd got back ok......, she asked how I was going to get home from the station, I told her I'd just get a taxi,......, she then repeated, "ok so you are just gonna get a taxi!"........, cue dad AGAIN, I could hear him in the background....., "I was having this discussion in a taxi heading downtown!" Massive Paul Simon fan, and irritating with it !!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• awesome - I think I'd get along really well with your dad.

Comment

• ummmm no (stole one from robert smith?)..cardinal sin.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0"]YouTube - ‪The Cure - Friday Im In Love‬‏[/ame]

whose roberta bleck?
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Wish you were here...

[YOUTUBE]3j8mr-gcgoI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• very nice!

Comment

• Not bad for Pink Floyd Light. w/o Waters the band lost its edge, Say what you will about Roger, and many have, but Waters seemed to give the band the teetering on the edge of sanity and occasionally sliding over the razor sharp brink of the abyss.

Comment

• That'll be your opinion though Tony yeah? Indeed Waters is excllent, both in Floyd and as a solo artist, but Gilmour is a legend in his own right......, there ain't many bands around these days in the same league as Pink Floyd led by Gilmour. That's my opinion of course. That clip was superb by the way, cheers for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X