No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXwwkIAf7ac"]Jigsaw Girl - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• saw chicago in concert last night.....They jammed for three hours.....I had forgotten how many great songs they had....5 of the 9 originals were part of the concert....good stuff

Comment

• You saw Chicago in Detroit?

I saw Boston in Glasgow!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I saw Boston in Detroit.

I haven't seen Glasgow anywhere. Are they any good?
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Its a glass bottle in the face and the ER being stitched for a few hours......., nothing too exciting.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              I saw Boston in Detroit.
              wings lost
              only when playing on the costa concordia

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Its a glass bottle in the face and the ER being stitched for a few hours......., nothing too exciting.
              that's what;ll happen to Marko if he lands in Chicago

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              You saw Chicago in Detroit?
              Sudbury.....Of course you wouldn't know it...It's Named after it counterpart in Britain.

I saw Boston in Glasgow!
              That's a lose lose situation..

Will this off season ever end?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                I saw Boston in Detroit.

I've driven through Glasgow. It's a hick town and the summers are too hot.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Would that be Glasgow KY, Glasgow MT, or Glasgow MO? I'm going to guess KY.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• aye
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Never been to Sudbury, Cat, but I worked in a place called Sunbury on a contract back in 1997. Its about 5 miles away from Heathrow Airport, London.

The most memorable part of that trip was on the way home......, my mate, Paul fell asleep at the wheel just outside Leeds. I noticed the hard shoulder & grass verge getting closer and closer when I said, "FFS, mate, what you doing?"....,turned to face him and he was out of it. Bloody scary.
                      Last edited by Marko69; March 5, 2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                        saw chicago in concert last night.....They jammed for three hours.....I had forgotten how many great songs they had....5 of the 9 originals were part of the concert....good stuff
                        El Gato,

It is great to see that you are feeling well enough to be out and about. Thanks for checking in.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/eXqFFfVpnhQ[/ame]

OK. Now you can close the fucking thread
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• New Paulo Nutini song. Decent.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZswz64dFlw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Paolo Nutini - Scream (Funk My Life Up) [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Did he work in the Sudbury Auto Mall? Living in Detroit I hear and see all of these Canadian commercials, but I've been to Canada probably 20 times max so I've never seen any of these places. I want to vist a Canadian Tire, the Lighting Boutique and meet Leo Racicot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Never been to Sudbury, Cat, but I worked in a place called Sunbury on a contract back in 1997. Its about 5 miles away from Heathrow Airport, London.

The most memorable part of that trip was on the way home......, my mate, Paul fell asleep at the wheel just outside Leeds. I noticed the hard shoulder & grass verge getting closer and closer when I said, "FFS, mate, what you doing?"....,turned to face him and he was out of it. Bloody scary.
                                That reminds me of my buddy. For high school he got recruited to go to a private school to wrestle and play football. The school was 10-12 miles away and when he was able to drive his parents got him a wreck for him to drive. It was this old Cordoba. It had a huge hole in the floorboards where exhaust would get in. On the way to school, he nodded off and started to run off the road. He was lucky as he hit a construction barrel and that woke him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X