No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I nearly did LFIJ......, but I looked through the window......, saw what was going on, ....., wasn't getting involved in those shenanigans!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Did you take some pictures for the NSFW thread?
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• What? DanO swinging from the rafters in bondage gear? You don't wanna see that shit do you?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Swinging from the rafters? I wouldn't have expected him to be so athletic. Are you saying he was by himself though?
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufiux View Post

MILA a 4 months Jack Rusell Terrier
            There wasn't a photo?!?!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• huh?? You can't see the picture?
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• yeah that was my first reaction, i can see it in her quote... here it goes again
                2012-01-16_19-30-39_842.jpg
                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• A friend of mine posted this to facebook, and thought it was worth a mention here.
                  Attached Files
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• What's she like Rufiux?
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufiux View Post
                      yeah that was my first reaction, i can see it in her quote... here it goes again
                      [ATTACH]1973[/ATTACH]
                      She's there this time...omgosh what a cutie pie!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I couldn't see it before either.

"Swinging from the rafters?"
                        --------------------I only swing from the rafters on special ocassions like if you or Marko come over LFIJ.
                        Last edited by DanO; January 31, 2012, 09:19 AM.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I also see the photo now, and got to say, sorry no....., not a cutie at all. My job involves being in other peoples properties and in my own experience......, all Jack Russells are vicious wee ankle biting bastards. I fucking hate them all. Now I understand that all Jack Russells might just hate me, but I'm thinking maybe not. Your dog ain't cute mate but I'm sure you'll understand my reasoning buddy. It's only Tony who'll spout off. Go for it Tony..... Proceed!

Comment

• Oh Boy.........................That won't be received well.
                            Last edited by DanO; January 31, 2012, 09:20 AM.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• whatever dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                I also see the photo now, and got to say, sorry no....., not a cutie at all. My job involves being in other peoples properties and in my own experience......, all Jack Russells are vicious wee ankle biting bastards. I fucking hate them all. Now I understand that all Jack Russells might just hate me, but I'm thinking maybe not. Your dog ain't cute mate but I'm sure you'll understand my reasoning buddy. It's only Tony who'll spout off. Go for it Tony..... Proceed!
                                well yes i understand you, they're quite difficult with strangers. But maybe you'd to try to own one. very loyals (as all the dogs i believe) despite they're little dogs They're Terriers. Jack Russells are like big dogs trapped in tiny bodies, thats the reason for all that barking and biting
                                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

Working...
                                X