Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He sure looks well-loved and happy.

Our dog seems oblivious to storms and fireworks -- first dog we've ever had like this. We are grateful.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• They’ll end up being best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        A few years ago, my wife and kids took Boone to go see the fireworks on St Simons Island while I took care of my mother-in-law.

Fireworks? Dog? What could go wrong? They told me when the first big boom went off, he jumped up and tried to run off, but they had him on the leash and he settled down pretty quickly and then seemed to enjoy it.

My daughter wrote a song about it.

I know I've posted it here before, but here it is again. 😉

Great video and certainly do remember the song. I hope Boone is still healthy and diving in that pool. Hilarious stuff.

The part highlighted……. I know you have a sense of humour so I can say that i read that and instantly thought of a Stephen King novel called Delores Claiborne. Just the way you say “take care of the mother in law”…….. in that book, she “takes care” of her husband while the fireworks are on! (Murders him! )

Sorry if thats a spoiler for others! But fuck it……. The book’s ancient.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The only Stephen King book I've read was Carrie. I was on summer vacation from high school and I told my mom I was bored. She tossed me the book and said "here read this". And read it I did right straight through finishing about 1:30am. Only time in my life I read an entire book in a day.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• A German dwarf jumped into the river yesterday to save my little dog which was drowning.

After he climbed out, he handed me the saved dog and said "Here is ze dog, keep him varm, dry him off, then give him some food and he vill be fine"

I said "Thank you so much for saving my dog. Are you a little vet?"

He replied "A little vet? I'm f***ing soaking.”​
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Boooooooooooooo
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Had to duck to miss that rotten tomato!

Comment

• I must have gotten some dust in my eyes.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    I must have gotten some dust in my eyes.

LOVE it!!!! That brought tears to my eyes.
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                    X