Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO!

The last one is too much!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yep, Never seen a dog sleep gallop before
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        Yep, Never seen a dog sleep gallop before
        I used to have a dog that her feet would twitch like she was running when she slept but not to the extent that that dog did.

Comment

• perpetu
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I laughed so much when that dog hit the wall. Too damn funny. Gotta put the new edition to our family on here, if he would hold still long enough to take a picture.
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Not a picture, but for all you dog lovers:

Bill could allow dogs into some parts of restaurants

Posted: 06/17/2013
              Last Updated: 9 hours ago

By: Tara Edwards

FERNDALE (WXYZ) - Eddie and Samantha Hillery like to dine at Rosie Grady’s in Ferndale because it is one of a few local places that allow them to bring pets.
              “I like taking our dogs where ever we go and I don’t feel guilty about going out to eat and leaving them home alone,” said Samantha Hillery. “Especially if we have been working all day and then I don’t have to cook dinner and they can be with us.”
              The restaurant sections off an area for those with dogs so that patrons who do not want to be around them, do not have to.
              Managers told 7 Action News they have a strict policy.
              “Just like with patrons if they were disrespectful or unruly we would ask that they go also. So we have the same rules that apply with the dogs,” said Jennifer Clotworthy, the restaurant’s general manager.
              State representative Margaret O’Brien, (R) Portage, is hoping for a law that will allow municipalities to decide whether dogs could be allowed on the patio of restaurants.
              Meghan Swain, executive director of the Michigan Association for Local Public Health has some concerns about the bill, which was introduced in February.
              “From the public health perspective of food service workers or mainly wait staff coming in contact with the dogs and making sure that they are using proper hand washing-- they’re not supposed to be touching the animals,” said Swain.
              Aside from sanitary issues, there is also public safety and insurance concerns in the event of a dog bite.
              “This isn’t like having the little teacup dog at the little side caf?,” said Swain. “This is you know, someone brings their Rottweiler to the BW3s.”
              The association is working with state lawmakers on the wording of the bill.
              Meanwhile, the Hillerys think the law would boost local business.
              “I think it would, because people love their dogs,” said Eddie Hillery. “Especially in the summertime-- they want to be with their dogs and most people are good dog owners so their dogs don’t bother anybody.”
              The bill would not go to a vote in the State House of Representatives until sometime this fall.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...#ixzz2WZYDw2XP

Comment

• WoW. Just WoW. How about passing a bill.........ahhh never mind.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• If we are supposed to infer meaning from your post, DanO, I think you've missed your mark.

The article is pretty poorly written. The article I read in the paper was very specific to outdoor patios at restaurants. I don't see any reason to have animals INSIDE restaurants.

Now if we could also restrict screaming or unruly children to certain areas of a restaurant, that would be great.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I just think their time could be better spent writing bills and/or rectifying antiquated bills. Heard on the radio yesterday morning this woman cheated on her husband and got pregnant. The father of the child wants to be able to see his child and have parenting time. The courts say no. He can't see his biological child. He wants to be a dad. The courts say no. The appellate courts say no. Apparently there is some antiquated law which says the child belongs to the married couple and he has no rights. He's still fighting and blowing his money for some outdated law. Don't sped time rectifying that. Let's write laws which give dogs more freedom.
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Gee, you don't think it would be disruptive to a family, assuming the wife and husband patched it up, to allow the interloper into the picture? I do. Tell his story walking. He's just trying to screw up that family.

I'd be far more concerned about the couples that had eggs fertilized and frozen, divorce, and then she has the egg implanted and the guy winds up on the hook for the kid when it was not his choice at present to implant the egg.

Comment

• Hey now! I have the right to have my doggie eat dinner with me!!!!:x;-)

I do agree with DanO though, there should be a 10 year program where all of the laws currently on the books are reviewed, revised if necessary, or dropped. Some of the laws on the books and/or the precedents that lead to convictions are antiquated and no longer apply.

I don't think that it is unreasonable for over 237 years of legislated lawmaking.

Comment

• "Gee, you don't think it would be disruptive to a family, assuming the wife and husband patched it up, to allow the interloper into the picture? I do. Tell his story walking. He's just trying to screw up that family."
                          --------------------------------WoW. Just fucking WoW.

I wound up with two kids when it wasn't my choice to implant the egg.
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• WoW. Just fucking WoW.
                            Do you really think it would be good for the kid and the family to have the sperm donor from a one night stand around and interfering with the family?
                            I wound up with two kids when it wasn't my choice to implant the egg.
                            Was this after your divorce and through a fertility clinic?

Comment

• Tony, I think your argument is pretty shaky. Deny a father his rights because it may "interfere" with the mother's family? Guess she shoulda thought of that before she cheated, huh?
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• THANK YOU Deb.
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X