Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    What's she like Rufiux?
    loves to play, she's got a non stop motor (literally) like a white DE, extremely difficult to raise, very pruod dogs. You try to reprimend her and, she'll start to bark like a crazy, like she's telling you that she can do whatever she wants and will do it.
    AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• My sister has smooth fox terriers so I know the terrier mindset you're talking about. Just make sure the "adorable" traits you allow now are the ones you want to keep.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        I also see the photo now, and got to say, sorry no....., not a cutie at all. My job involves being in other peoples properties and in my own experience......, all Jack Russells are vicious wee ankle biting bastards. I fucking hate them all. Now I understand that all Jack Russells might just hate me, but I'm thinking maybe not. Your dog ain't cute mate but I'm sure you'll understand my reasoning buddy. It's only Tony who'll spout off. Go for it Tony..... Proceed!
        Blame the owners, not the breed.

If you are invading their territory, their instincts tell them to attack.

Their owners should be removing them from the area you are working even if it is their territory.

Dogs should not be allowed the run of the house when outside contractors are involved.

Mostly for the safety of the contractors.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Bloody hell, did I write that earlier today? What a feckin dog hating psycho eh? Not true though, love dogs......, I've had Labradors in the past....., it's just way too sad when they pass on. They are family members.

Very true what you say about the owners MM......., my main jack Russell issue though comes from my youth when my mothers aunt had this JR called "Pancho"....., they should've called the little bastard Lucifer. This dog KNEW ALL the family members yet it hated everyone apart from my mothers aunt. It removed skin from my leg when I was 8 years old. All I done was get up from a chair to get a comic from a magazine rack and the thing attacked. It attacked many cousins yet the old aunt never got it put down. Strange woman with psycho dog.

I guess I just tar all JR's with Panchos brush. Apologies to the Jack Russell appreciation societies of the world.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• My great grandmother had a Pomeranian named Yogi who behaved the same (never drew blood or took skin though). Nasty little dog. JRT's with weak owners can be dreadful also.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• 'Been bitten by dogs 4 times. I provoked two of them. I like dogs though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Blame the owners, not the breed.
                100% with you. And that goes for every breed.

My neighbour has 4 Boxers. One of them already bit my dog 2 times. He jumped to my yard and attacked him. I don't blame the dog, I blame my neighbour for letting his dog running freely without a leach in our neighbourhood.

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                'Been bitten by dogs 4 times. I provoked two of them. I like dogs though.
                When I was 7, had half of my hand traped inside a dog's mouth, he only let me go when the owner showed up. And I also like dogs.

@ rufiux: Tbh don't know the breed but MILA is a very cute dog indeed.
                Last edited by Septem; February 1, 2012, 01:07 PM.
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
                  100% with you. And that goes for every breed.

My neighbour has 4 Boxers. One of them already bit my dog 2 times. He jumped to my yard and attacked him. I don't blame the dog, I blame my neighbour for letting his dog running freely without a leach in our neighbourhood.

The first time, the dog needs to be admonished (if caught in the act) and at very least, the owner needs to determine how that dog jumped to the yard and do something to prevent it from happening again.

If the dog does it again after the problem was fixed, it needs to be determined if the fix was inferior or the dog is aggressive.

If the dog is aggressive, it has to be removed from that environment. Owners choice, on how that happens, preferably a new home that the dog can be itself, if too aggressive, it must be put down. (Whew, A lot of commas there!)

If the fix was the problem, and it is not resolved with a tweak to the fix, legal action is required.

and hmmmmmmmmm.

If you are talking about running free in the neighborhood and not jumping fences, well, depends on the circumstances but if your dog is leashed and theirs is not, legal action required.

Here in the States, most local governments have leash laws.
                  Last edited by Malto Marko; February 1, 2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

The first time, the dog needs to be admonished (if caught in the act) and at very least, the owner needs to determine how that dog jumped to the yard and do something to prevent it from happening again.

If the dog does it again after the problem was fixed, it needs to be determined if the fix was inferior or the dog is aggressive.

If the dog is aggressive, it has to be removed from that environment. Owners choice, on how that happens, preferably a new home that the dog can be itself, if too aggressive, it must be put down. (Whew, A lot of commas there!)

If the fix was the problem, and it is not resolved with a tweak to the fix, legal action is required.

and hmmmmmmmmm.

If you are talking about running free in the neighborhood and not jumping fences, well, depends on the circumstances but if your dog is leashed and theirs is not, legal action required.

Here in the States, most local governments have leash laws.
                    The dog in question is not aggressive to people, just aggressive to any other animal that he finds in his way. And he does jump fences; my yard has fences all around it, to attack my dog he had to jump my yard fence. My dog doesn?t jump the fence and he only goes out by the leash.

That dog, besides attacking my dog, already killed a neighbor?s cat, chickens, enters in other neighbor?s yards and destroys everything, flowers, veggies, etc...

Besides the owner of the dog, all my other neighbors are old people (I live in a small rural place), they don?t want to have any legal troubles and bad neighborhood. So the dog just did whatever he wanted and after, the owner just paid for everything and the issue was closed?.even tough people were still upset because was not a question of money.

So after the attack on my dog, and after won?t be able to reason with my neighbor (she simple said that ?didn?t care if her dog attacked mine?, a really stupid woman), I took legal actions?

Besides some fines nothing much happened legally, it?s the law we have around here. But at least we start to see less of her dog around the neighborhood.

Comment

• In the states someone would be waiting on that dog with a pellet gun or worse. :(. It's too bad too, because Boxers are usually good dogs.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Boxers are great dogs if their owners pay attention to them.

They are very loving and playful dogs.

Comment

Boxers are great dogs if their owners pay attention to them.

They are very loving and playful dogs.
                          Ugly as sin
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yup. I have one that lives next door to me and I love his wet sloppy kisses.

Comment

• Yup. I have one that lives next door to me and I love his wet sloppy kisses.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                In the states someone would be waiting on that dog with a pellet gun or worse. :(. It's too bad too, because Boxers are usually good dogs.
                                Here too. And sometimes here, dogs are poisoned for less...

But as I said, we don't blame the dog and we love dogs, so...It's not Twist's fault (boxer's name), it's his owner. And yes, wouldn't mind to use a pellet gun on her...

But since we took legal actions against her...things got better.

Comment

Working...
                                X