Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't go getting all obstreperous
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I don't have a dog but I'm thinking about getting a Pomeranian. I fell in love with them at the dog show in Detroit.

Like "Lucky"(the one on the right).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuayz8ueDHE"]Pomeranians wanna go out! - YouTube[/ame]
      AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• Pomeranians are long legged guinea pigs, not dogs..
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol

I think they're adorable!!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• They are yappers and highly protective of their turf.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              They are yappers and highly protective of their turf.
              Sounds like the D-Line there, Mark.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Tiny dogs are for women. AA real man wouldn't be caught dead with one.

GO LIONS "11" !
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Alcoholics Anonymous Real Man? It sounds like an after school special super hero.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• You may have seen this already, but it was on the TV this morning and I thought the dog lovers here might like it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY"]CuteWinFail: Static Dog - YouTube[/ame]
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• lol awww
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That is a hoot!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• LOL.

GO LIONS "11" !
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Wow. I know there's a LOT of other more important things going on in our forum family, but I'm so sad. Came home at lunch today and my buddy wasn't there to greet me. Started crying all over again. House seems so empty. Always expect to see him when I open the door. It's going to take me awhile to get over this one.
                            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• You need time brother. Just time.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I know. Thx, Gonz. It's just very very strange. He was my anchor. Whenever shit was bad, he was there with that tail wagging that always seemed to knock over my beer. No matter what was going on in my life, he was there with that tail wagging. I'm really gonna miss that. Never had a dog like him.
                                It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Working...
                                X