No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I'm so sorry. I know your pain so well. Try to think of how blessed you were to have as much time together as you did.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry, Kansas. I too, know that pain.

I refused to get a dog for 7 years afterward because I did not want to feel that pain again.

Caved and got tailgunner a dog last year and there has not been a day gone by she has not put a smile on my face.

I wasted 7 years of friendship guarding my emotions from the pain of saying goodbye.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• so sorry, Kansas. :(
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Kansas.

GO LIONS "11" !
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• The cruel part of owning a dog comes at the end of their lives. After so much unconditional love and joy there is a massive payment of sorrow at the end. I've been through 4 dogs passing in my arms over the years. It is easily the most painful thing I've done. In the end I knew my dogs would not be happy if I stayed sad.

Dogs never really leave us. It's impossible to be near such a creature and not have them make long lasting changes to who we are.

Many here know your pain Kansas. I wish there was a way to avoid it but time will ease it.
            Take care
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Very sorry to hear about your loss Kansas.
              Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• I'm so sorry Kansas, words always fail me..
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Truly sad news.. :(

Comment

• Sorry to hear it Kansas...I've said it a few times before, pets become part of the family. Hope memories and good times can assuage the loss.
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                      Hope memories and good times can Sausage the loss.
                      Huh?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Coop lost his sausage?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My pooches are adjusting to being back here in my fenced in yard after 5 days down on my folks farm. They took the 500 mile drive pretty easy.
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Oh I bet the farm was a lot of fun for them.

A friend of mine has a black lab/weimaraner mix puppy, about 4 months old. What a pistol she is. She needs to run about 20 miles a day to use up that energy!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It was the first time I got to really see what my Lab Greyhound mix could do. He's got some jets! They have a huge tree in the front yard (magnolia?) that goes all the way to the ground like a pine tree. Has to be 40 feet across of coverage at the base. He was flying around that with 5 other dogs and he lapped them so many times they just gave up. Now the fun part, waiting to see if they got any ticks.

Comment

• herz a diktionari

to lessen the intensity of (something that pains or distresses) : ease; pacify, quiet; to put an end to by satisfying : appease, quench… See the full definition
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X