No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome cdb, hope you enjoy it around here.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome cdbleb.
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Aw right Megatron. Ah live awfy close tae Ezoo, and aboot twa miles Fi the Tron. Me, you and well rounded are aw bruvs man. Have a fudge donut.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL! Marko

Welcome Bleb.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome cdb. Be sure and check out the Forum Game thread. You too Megatron.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Gday guys - New member here from Sydney.

Only started following NFL at the start of last season. My new housemate was a big Vikings fan, and that - plus increased coverage on cable tv - sparked my interest. Started off with no real idea who to follow - in fact started the first two games trying to be a Jets fan. But it didn't feel right.

So I started researching all the teams, reading about their history, their town, what the characteristics were of each club.

I came across one of those fan-made youtubes of Detroit footage using the eminem Chrysler ad voiceover, and something in my gut said yes. So I started reading about the lions - the ups, the downs, the toughness and resilience. Sometimes they say "you don't pick a team, the team picks you". Thats how it felt the more I read about the lions, I felt a connection to the club straight away.

Really enjoyed getting into the NFL and lions last season, especially having bragging rights over my Vikings supporting housemate. Watching Johnson, Suh and Stafford developing into superstars has been great. Pumped for this season, I'm joining a fantasy football league and thought I'd pop my head in here to read your comments and maybe occasionally ask dumb questions.

Nice to meet you all

Comment

• Welcome Landlord. We have other aussie fans on our board. Don't be shy about asking questions. Most here are real nice and intelligent--------------except for Malto Marko. Other than that it's a great board.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• no questions are dumb landlord (except for Dano's)....you picked a good time to become a Lions fan.
                  Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Coop, How long would it take me to kick your ass?
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Welcome Landlord.

I hope you have plenty of ammo to use against your Vikings mate this season.

Look forward to your participation.

<<<<<<<<<turns back on regular personality>>>>>>>>>>>
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        Coop, How long would it take me to kick your ass?
                        have to catch this ass to kick it sir...good luck!
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ0up_MjsLk"]Kill my landlord - YouTube[/ame]
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• "have to catch this ass to kick it sir...good luck!"
                            ------------------------HA! I have a special coop trap. My bait is Malto's Jambalaya and some deep fried turkey. This should be easy.

Of course you know this whole thing is jesting............................I was asking a stupid question.............like you said my questions were.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Welcome Landlord!

Careful Coop, DanO has all the time in the world now to plan a trap for you.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• damn, trapped!
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X