New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad you're ok (relatively speaking).
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Good to see you, Dale.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I'm from Kalamazoo been a Lions fan since 1989 since Barry Sanders rookie year been with Lions through good times & bad times which need to be reminded Lions will always be my team. Feel The Roar. Derek Jeter went to my high school Klamazoo Central along with Green Bay Packers WR Greg Jennings couple of years older than Jennings.

My favorite Sports teams are Pistons, Red Wings, Yankees, Tigers, Michigan in football, MSU football & basketball.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome Megatron.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Welcome Megatron!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks for welcomes.

Comment

• Welcome Megatron.
                  Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                  🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                  https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                    I'm from Kalamazoo been a Lions fan since 1989 since Barry Sanders rookie year been with Lions through good times & bad times which need to be reminded Lions will always be my team. Feel The Roar. Derek Jeter went to my high school Klamazoo Central along with Green Bay Packers WR Greg Jennings couple of years older than Jennings.

My favorite Sports teams are Pistons, Red Wings, Yankees, Tigers, Michigan in football, MSU football & basketball.

Welcome, Calvin.

You have quite a list of favorites.

With a slight shuffling we could be brothers from a different mother.

We welcome your thoughts and participation.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• BTW, Megatron My sister lives in Vicksburg and I have a few other friends in Kzoo as well so I'm over that way on occasion. I'm always up for meeting new Forumites. We also have other members here from Kzoo.
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Welcome to the BDLFOTN
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome to the Forum, y'all come back now, ya hear?
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Megatron we are neighbors.
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Finally found fellow Lions fans...Like Megatron (A few posts above me), I too have been a Lions fan since the beginning of the Barry era. Unlike Megatron, I hate the Yankees. Lions are by far my favorite team in all of sports. I'm not completely new to forums, I first registered to a basketball forum about 4 years ago and have been an active member on a hip hop forum for the last year or so. It might take me a little bit to get used to the layout around here but considering how much I love talking sports in general I imagine I will be pretty active around here, especially once the season begins.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, cdbleb.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X