No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Lions fan in Edinburgh? Excellent. What area u based in SCOLF? (can't call you SLF, that belongs to Seattle!)
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• CHRIST!!!!! We're being overtaken by the SCOTTS. :-)

Welcome back Scotty.

GO LIONS "11" !
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Marko has the Fat Bastard avatar...which one will ScottishLionsFan use?
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• How about this one?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            CHRIST!!!!! We're being overtaken by the SCOTTS. :-)

Welcome back Scotty.

GO LIONS "11" !
            Funny you should mention Christ in the same sentence as Scots DanO. His blood was Apparently taken to Rosslyn Chapel way back in the day. I bought ma first hoose in Roslin, a shitty little one bedroom flat......, great memories tho.

SCOLF, what area you from in our great city?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Hoose????

GO LIONS "11" !
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• House?

Comment

• Sorry. Yes bimmer...., house is correct.

How about a test on Scottish words. Only one test as it could be in danger of becoming boring......, but there is one word that Scottish people use to describe a certain thing, and usually NO ONE has a clue what I'm talking about when I use it. Can one of you guys get it right first time........., ok, my "hoose" in Roslin had really nice polished flares. What are "the flares"?

Comment

• Floors?

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                      Sorry your slot as the Scottish guy here has been filled. Deb will email you if it opens up again.
                      Wales isn't taken if you'd like to claim that
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Spot on DanO!

I remember on a job with my big mate Bernie from Dunedin, New Zealand....., the job was getting close to the floors being laid, I said, "right, what's happenin wi the flares Bernie?"...... "the fucking what mate?!" he said. Had to be there probably but what a funny moment!

Comment

• I'm from Silverknowes, how about yourself Marko?

Comment

• Superb SCOLF, I'm originally from Burdiehouse but I live nearer the Southside now, St Leonards area. So how'd you come to be a lions fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Superb SCOLF, I'm originally from Burdiehouse but I live nearer the Southside now, St Leonards area. So how'd you come to be a lions fan?
                              I actually started a thread on this issue in the off-topic section. My story is a little bit silly to be honest. I got into the sport when i was 11 or 12 (I'm 19 now) and there was a tv show I watched at the time set in Michigan, so really the Lions were the first team I know. Watching them lose over the years made the bond grow stronger (i'm also a Hibs fan so i'm a glutten for punishment)

Whats your story?

Comment

• Cripes, another Home Improvement fan.

It's funny I was telling mrs. SLF earlier today that there are more people from Edinburg than from Seattle around this joint. (:
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X