No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Xegesis! Nice to have you aboard!
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome xegeis. Can I use your name in scrabble?
      Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Thanks ya'll.

If you use my name in scrabble make sure you add an e before the x for proper spelling. I just like it this way.:-D

Comment

• Don't worry, X. Treo usually just spells "gay" for scrabble. His triple word score was "homosexual" when he played with DanO.

Comment

• Shhhhh.......you'll scare him away. DanO and I have him right where we want'em
            Last edited by MiamiTreo3; April 30, 2011, 10:47 AM. Reason: fucking phone tries to fix every fucking thing!

Comment

• LOL! you guys are hilarious...I'm not running and open for dialog;-)

p.s. I suck in scrabble..... scrabblefinder.com is my friend :twisted:

Comment

• Originally posted by xegesis View Post
                p.s. I suck in scrabble..... scrabblefinder.com is my friend :twisted:
                Don't worry. They also like to play "hide the sausage".

Comment

• Welcome and glad you're finally posting.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hi to all noobers......, still a noob myself. Great place if you are European. Learn loads.

LFIJ......, I know this ain't the correct music thread,....... but I could honestly write a book about gigs at the Edinburgh Playhouse music theatre. Definitely the place for great gigs prior to bands preferring the new SECC in Glasgow. That Slayer gig was unreal......., and Dee Snider from Twisted Sister made a complete arse of himself on the "come out and play" tour......, he pointed at various people in the balcony area and told them to get on their feet. He persisted with it until he was screaming, "get on your fakin feet muthafucka!"....., this guy was kept on shrugging his shoulders. News "eventually" got back to Dee that the guy was in a wheelchair. It's not often you see Dee Snider looking "oops sorry" but he did that night!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by xegesis View Post
                      Lions fan here in Arizona....long time reader, first time poster. Was born in Warren and lived in oak park half my life.
                      Welcome
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm a Detroit fan (Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings) for 32 years. Glad to be on board. I stumbled upon this forum during the draft last night.

Comment

• Love your name!!!

Comment

• Enjoyed reading your guy's posts the last couple days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
                              I'm a Detroit fan (Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings) for 32 years. Glad to be on board. I stumbled upon this forum during the draft last night.
                              Stumbled or fainted onto the keyboard after that questionable day 2?

Either way....welcome aboard.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome, Han!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X