X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufiux View Post
    hi
    i?m new on this
    i think i am the only mexican Detroit Lions Fan, i am since 94 or 95 (i was 7yo) since then i?ve followed the lions all this years, and i want to be active in some way in this forum.
    i believe 2011 will be a good year
    Welcome hi hi
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Welcome Rufiux. We need to start mapping everyone. Maybe there are Lions fans in every country?
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
        Welcome Rufiux. We need to start mapping everyone. Maybe there are Lions fans in every country?
        I don't know about every country, but almost every continent.

Australia-Oz
        Asia - You (KidD too I think if he's still deployed)
        Africa - Jaadam (I think he's still in Africa most time)
        Europe - Marko, DeanUK, Septem among others.
        North America - Obvs

I think South America and antarctica are the only ones missing.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• So all we need to do is find a penguin who's a Detroit fan and moved to argentina. That'll complete the set!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Europe - Marko, DeanUK, Septem among others.
            -----------------------I thought Septem was from Venezuela. That covers South America.

GO LIONS "11" !
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Portugal if my memory serves.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                Portugal if my memory serves.
                You have a good one.
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Yep. Me wrong.

GO LIONS "11" !
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Tony G - Early in the wave of refugees from the Tigers board from World Crossing. Looks like a great place and am looking forward to the next Lions season and seeing what Mayhew pulls off in the draft.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Welcome Tony
                      Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Welcome aboard, Tony!
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                          Tony G - Early in the wave of refugees from the Tigers board from World Crossing. Looks like a great place and am looking forward to the next Lions season and seeing what Mayhew pulls off in the draft.
                          Welcome... some mod should change the title of the tigers thread and throw in (world crossing refugee camp)

Comment

• Welcome Tony.

I have my fingers crossed that there will be a draft.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good to see you here, Tony.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                                Welcome... some mod should change the title of the tigers thread and throw in (world crossing refugee camp)
                                Like this idea. Maybe we could insert a white refugee tent over their avatars so that we know to ignore their opinions on the Lions.

Welcome Tony. To the left and down the hall is your tent, your bed roll, and a bag of cynicism.

Comment

Working...
                                X