X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome aboard Kapture.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, Kapture. You'll love it here!
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Well I am kind of a joiner. I have been gone for 18 months and finally back now. I keep close tabs from where we are stationed here in Italy. Just found WTKA and have my Game Pass and Red Zone Ticket at www.nfl.com to watch all games live or on demand.

It's great to see the Lions playing so well. Then add the Michigan team playing so well and the Tigers, well sports in SE Michigan is doing well.

Looking forward to contributing and I am sure many more folks will be in here soon.

DAMN I wish I was back in Michigan. :-D

Comment

• Welcome back Ted.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
            Well I am kind of a joiner. I have been gone for 18 months and finally back now. I keep close tabs from where we are stationed here in Italy. Just found WTKA and have my Game Pass and Red Zone Ticket at www.nfl.com to watch all games live or on demand.

It's great to see the Lions playing so well. Then add the Michigan team playing so well and the Tigers, well sports in SE Michigan is doing well.

Looking forward to contributing and I am sure many more folks will be in here soon.

DAMN I wish I was back in Michigan. :-D
            The Game Pass is really great, isn't it? I'm loving having it this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              Hi folks. Life long fan of the Lions, don't know what took so long to find this forum.
              Welcome!!!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                The Game Pass is really great, isn't it? I'm loving having it this year.
                I love it. I just discovered that the Red Zone Channel comes with it lol.

Kumomoto? I was in Okinawa from 83-87 and 96-2010. We really miss Japan.

Comment

• We don't get Redzone on the UK Gamepass as it is available on the SKY subscription service. Same with any games that they show on Sky TV, they aren't available until 6 days after they are broadcast. Lions are on again in Week 8 which means a 6 day wait.
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                    I love it. I just discovered that the Red Zone Channel comes with it lol.

Kumomoto? I was in Okinawa from 83-87 and 96-2010. We really miss Japan.
                    I haven't been able to make it down to Okinawa yet. I think we'll end up waiting until my son is a bit older and would remember the trip. I'd really like to get down there though. Everyone tells me how beautiful it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                      We don't get Redzone on the UK Gamepass as it is available on the SKY subscription service. Same with any games that they show on Sky TV, they aren't available until 6 days after they are broadcast. Lions are on again in Week 8 which means a 6 day wait.
                      You guys get hosed over there...I doubt they make it any cheaper either, huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        You guys get hosed over there...I doubt they make it any cheaper either, huh.
                        Nope, same price as most other territories. I have read that it's really cheap in some other countries though.
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Welcome Ted and Kapture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Hey......, it's after midnight here, I'm tired and I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel!!
                            I'm sure you have some Minneapolis news to catch up on.
                            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                              Welcome Ted and Kapture.
                              +1
                              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Welcome Kapture and welcome back Ted.
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X