• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice.

GO LIONS "11" !
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Saturday 3rd sept, Scotland v Czech republic at hampden park in Glasgow SLF. take her to that one........, or, Monday 5th sept, Scotland under 21's v Bulgaria under 21's, more than likely to be played at Hibs ground in Edinburgh. Plenty sport to go see!
      Thanks Marko. I'll keep it in mind. Will both of those games give mE a good feel for seeing a soccer game in England?

(in us terms would that be the equivalent of seeing a NFL game?)
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Welcome madootra.

I am a Troll that loves the Upper and have never met a Yooper I didn't like.

Hope you can make it to a Forum game so I can buy you a beer and introduce you to DanO.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrasiLION View Post
          Hey Brook...

what about both of them? Braszil ?
          I would not mind...
          You haven't already? In my mind (not necessarily based on reality) Brazil is a magical place where ridiculously hot woman are anywhere and everywhere.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

I'm not so sure about the "s" picture,......, I mean yes, it looks very nice, nice shape, tanned......, but there is a woman in my street who likes to show some skin when the suns out (not often I'll add) and I've got to admit, it's very nice skin........, but she's got a face like a burst couch.
            Every choice has it's positives and it's negatives.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              Thanks Marko. I'll keep it in mind. Will both of those games give mE a good feel for seeing a soccer game in England?

(in us terms would that be the equivalent of seeing a NFL game?)
              Two completely different scenarios all together SLF......., the Scotland games, on the terraces you'll get great banter, loads of laughs, singing: normal and patriotic, it's fantastic......, but the football may be a bit shit. Opposite in England,....., excellent football, but played in a funeral parlour atmosphere. I've been to a few big fixtures in England over the years and with the exception of maybe Newcastle United and Liverpool, everywhere is dead......., they need to be winning to be singing,......, not good.

From a time angle......, it's actual game time is longer, but it's over WAY quicker than an NFL game. We don't stop the game, it flows for 90 minutes......, except in Italy and some parts of Spain where players feel the need to roll around for hours feigning injury. Throw in some meat pies though and you've got a heck of an afternoon out.

But having said all of that......, I'm assuming you are the average married guy? Your missus is boss? You ain't going!!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Welcome madootra.

I am a Troll that loves the Upper and have never met a Yooper I didn't like.

Hope you can make it to a Forum game so I can buy you a beer and introduce you to DanO.

Thanks, Marko. I'll keep it in mind!

Comment

very nice skin........, but she's got a face like a burst couch.
                  The only real question is can she hold an ash tray on her @rse because if she can, you can literally look past the other stuff.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'll agree to differ on that one......., yes the age old saying is probably true: "you don't look at the mantle-piece when you are poking the fire." ......., but gotta say, I like a nice good looking mantle-piece......., cracking walnuts with firm butt cheeks is an added bonus.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by BrasiLION View Post
                      Hey Brook...

what about both of them? Braszil ?
                      I would not mind...
                      I like the way you think! Definitely both. (at the same time)
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I'm a lions fan living in Florida, but was born in Jackson, MI. I found this forum last season but never took the time to join until now. I'm really excited about what Detroit is bringing this season and can't wait for things to get started.

Comment

• Welcome welcome... Jackson to Jacksonville perhaps?

Comment

• Welcome LFTW.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Haha. Not exactly Jacksonville, closer to Miami. It's all good though. I've been proudly sporting my Lions gear since they came down here and owned the Dolphins and Bucs last season. I'm going to try to make it to the Lions/Bucs game in September and possibly make it up to Ford Field for the Carolina game before Thxgiving.

Comment

• welcome LionsFTW and berndatyle...
                                Welcome to the most democratic football forum of the Internet!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X