New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Chuck!
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome
      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Hey all, Jet fan here. Gotta say, I'm worried about the upcoming game. You guys are soooo close to putting it all together. We will need to play very well if we hope to come out of Detroit with a win.

Comment

• Hello jetsknicks1. It's too early in the Lions turnaround to throw smack your way, but I do think being worried is smart. Our defense very well could make mincemeat out of your QB and Stafford is going to show why he was the better pick in the draft.
          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• I'm know I'm new here and probably need to be careful of what I say........, but romster......., what the fuck is that on your picture avatar thing? It's like she's wearing a gigantic freak mouse heed on her bonce and it's blindfolded wi that yellow ribbon thing. That's a hat right out yer nightmares man.
            Last edited by Marko69; November 2, 2010, 08:20 AM.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              I'm know I'm new here and probably need to be careful of what I say........, but romster......., what the fuck is that on your picture avatar thing? It's like she's wearing a gigantic freak mouse heed on her bonce and it's blindfolded wi that yellow ribbon thing. That's a hat right out yer nightmares man.
              Hey... I have one just like it.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What's that at the right hand side of the yellow ribbon thing...., it's like a huge mingin mice ear hole. Romster I'd be changing that shit......., and cgvt, don't wear it man. If that thing was to spontaneously combust.......
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
                  Hello jetsknicks1. It's too early in the Lions turnaround to throw smack your way, but I do think being worried is smart. Our defense very well could make mincemeat out of your QB and Stafford is going to show why he was the better pick in the draft.
                  I've actually been looking forward to seeing how Stafford can play when he's healthy, I was just hoping it would start after our game:-). I believe Rex will have the boys fired up after last week's disaster but there's no doubt we'll have our hands full.

Comment

• Welcome jetsknicks1, always nice to see fans from other teams. I'm sure someone will have the game thread up soon, so feel free to add to the discussion and be sure to stick around after the week is up.

Marko, I agree about the hat, but having lived in Japan their habit of not making waves has rubbed off on me.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome jetsknicks1. The Lions have been playing better than the last several years. It should be a close game next Sunday.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Welcome jetsknicks1, always nice to see fans from other teams. I'm sure someone will have the game thread up soon, so feel free to add to the discussion and be sure to stick around after the week is up.

Marko, I agree about the hat, but having lived in Japan their habit of not making waves has rubbed off on me.
                        Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        Welcome jetsknicks1. The Lions have been playing better than the last several years. It should be a close game next Sunday.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                        Thanks for the welcome folks. I always enjoy discussing the upcoming game with opposing fans. I know that your team has been down for quite awhile and belive me, as a loooong time Jet fan, I feel your pain. I really think you're starting to turn the corner, hopefully you can wait one more week before putting it all together! GO JETS!

Comment

• Welcome Jetknicks but to be truthful, we were hoping this would be the week that people could say that there are definite signs of improvement.

......oh, by the way.......

Mr. Sanchez, meet Mr. Suh..........
                          Last edited by Malto Marko; November 2, 2010, 12:34 PM.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Love it malto!! Welcome jestnicks.
                            I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsknicks1 View Post
                              I know that your team has been down for quite awhile and belive me, as a loooong time Jet fan, I feel your pain.
                              I love the part where everyone understands our pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsknicks1 View Post
                                I know that your team has been down for quite awhile and belive me, as a loooong time Jet fan, I feel your pain.
                                Don't condescend me, maaaaaaan!

The Lions haven't turned any corners.

Stop with the fake platitudes already. Everyone!
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X