New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Superman.

Lions wear Honolulu Blue, maybe too close to the color of kryptonite?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hello to every1. Go Lions!

Comment

• Hey there Megatron, welcome.

Comment

• Welcome Megatron.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• thanx guys for welcoming me back w open arms ..... good to be back ....

Comment

• Hi Megatron, you picked a hell of a time to sign up! ;)
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Kinda funny that I have seniority over Megatron. Anyways, hello Megatron!

Comment

• Welcome megatron
                  Attached Files
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hello, from Perth, Australia

hi, im Keenan from perth, Australia. im 28 and have been following the nfl since i was about 12. the coverage of it was very minimal when i was growing up so i had to follow the cowboys cos they were the only game we seemed to get. as we got the internet and cable i started watching a lot of the teams more and more. and i have been looking for a team to throw my support for about 5 years. ive finally settled on the lions. Why you ask? because i want to already be on the bandwagon when these guys hit the playoffs and hopefully a superbowl. we've got some great players. i cant wait to watch them compete for the playoffs. ive just bought a Cj 81 jersey and a mitchell and ness barry sanders jersey. i managed to download the first game of the season (cant watch it live as im at work when the game is played). and yes i saw the catch against the bears. thats what made me really feel like a lions fan. ANYWAY....Let GO LIONS. im with you through thick and thin for the rest of my life

Comment

• Welcome aboard AussieLion, we have another long time Lions fan in Melbourne who posts under the name Oz on here.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Welcome AussieLion, I have a friend living in your neck of the woods. I can't watch the games live either, but I'm just happy I can at all.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• nice to meet you all. i try to resist looking at the score while im at work, but i cant help, i get to anxious. so by the time i get to watch it, i normally know the score.i love it when i get the chance to watch them live(sick days...gotta love em).

Comment

• Welcome, Mate.

Warning: Being a die hard Lions fan is hazardous to your health.

Comment

• New here

Hello All.

Just to say Im new to this forum, I look forward to good dicsussions and new friends. Im a long time Lions fan, Ive been there though all the up and yes ALL the downs.

Comment

• Welcome to the latest batch of noobs to this, the BDLFOTN (Best Damn Lions Forum On The Net).
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X