New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another tip:

Dont be a wise ass.....we dont like that either.

Just messin with you captain.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
      A couple more tips for newcomers.

-Don't post links to any articles or blogs from any website. The people here don't like reading other people's opinions.
      -Don't post more than 5 posts a day. They don't like when new forumites post too much.
      -Just agree with everything the regulars say. They don't like when you disagree with them and they just don't like reading other people's opinions.

Welcome and good luck.

I think that ^^^ could possibly be bullshit CapBlue......., I consider myself more than a newbie @ semi regular and they all think I talk massive shyte. Either that or they still dont quite understand the lingo an that eh ye ken an that ya bas!?

Besides......, I remember the two veteran posters from last season....., both 10K + posts....., giving it to each other tight on a certain gameday thread, ....., was very entertaining imo......, I wont guess names but Dsred and Chemic spring to mind...,. maybe Kstat.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• A couple more tips for newcomers.

-Don't post links to any articles or blogs from any website. The people here don't like reading other people's opinions.
        -Don't post more than 5 posts a day. They don't like when new forumites post too much.
        -Just agree with everything the regulars say. They don't like when you disagree with them and they just don't like reading other people's opinions.

Welcome and good luck.
        Don't post links to any articles or blogs from any website. The people here don't like reading other people's opinions.

Translation:
        The blogosphere has a vast multitude of slappys banging away at a keyboard. Some of them are even capable of fogging a mirror with their breath. Many are not. There may also be a number of chimpanzees making random keystrokes, these get followed too. If we wanted to read blogs we would.

Translation:
        Try to join discussions instead of monopolizing or steering every discussion your way. Many folks in here have long term acquantainces they are good friends with. You will be welcomed as long as you don't try to take conversations over. If you do this repeatedly, people will ignore you at first and then grow increasingly dissatisfied as you repeatedly do it.

Translation:
        If your idea of an exchange of ideas includes repeating the phrase "You're wrong" more than twice (and especially more than 20 times) you may want to try to provide a little meat to your viewpoint. Don't try to front off that you know everything and then later ask people questions about basic fundamentals and appear to be a novice. Intelligent discourse is almost always welcomed.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Helo newbi here please excuse the spelling i am the worst on the planet.

But i promise you will understand what im saying.
            Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• That's some lofty expectations you got there. Welcome aboard rebelyankee. I'm pretty sure you're the first poster here who's screenname is an oxymoron.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                That's some lofty expectations you got there. Welcome aboard rebelyankee. I'm pretty sure you're the first poster here who's screenname is an oxymoron.

Thanks friend. :-)
                Last edited by Rebelyankee; November 7, 2012, 09:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  I think that ^^^ could possibly be bullshit CapBlue......., I consider myself more than a newbie @ semi regular and they all think I talk massive shyte. Either that or they still dont quite understand the lingo an that eh ye ken an that ya bas!?

Besides......, I remember the two veteran posters from last season....., both 10K + posts....., giving it to each other tight on a certain gameday thread, ....., was very entertaining imo......, I wont guess names but Dsred and Chemic spring to mind...,. maybe Kstat.
                  Me, Chemic, and Kstat like giving it to each other. We're built that way...
                  Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Welcome, Rebelyankee!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Welcome, Rebelyankee!

Thank Deborah, and Dogs do rule !!!

Comment

• welcome rebelyankee
                        AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Welcome RY. I will fight my urge to comment on misspellings in your posts! :D
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome, Rebelyankee.

LFIJ is not kidding, he's an English teacher! So this will be a good place for you to improve your spelling! ;-)
                            Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome RebelYank! What part of the country are you in? Tell us a little about yourself.
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I think you'll find it's " RebalYankay". Just trying to help RY.

Welcome......., and remember to post comments in the GBU section in abbreviated code so it messes with my fucking head. That'd be great. Thanks.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X