New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
    Don't let Bim do your thinking for you, or else you'll end up with a few pet squirrels.
    I was thinking that what this thread needs is a in depth discussion about squirrels.

Comment

• Squirrels belong to a large family of small or medium-sized rodents called the Sciuridae. The family includes tree squirrels, ground squirrels, chipmunks, marmots (including woodchucks), flying squirrels, and prairie dogs. Squirrels are indigenous to the Americas, Eurasia, and Africa, and have been introduced to Australia. The earliest known squirrels date from the Eocene and are most closely related to the mountain beaver and to the dormouse among living species.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol! good morning to ya Tony.

Comment

• What's up!!

"Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Here in Japan, they call guinea pigs "marmots". Took me awhile to explain that one, and I had to show her a picture of a marmot.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hokey smoke!

Did somebody say flying squirrel?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  Here in Japan, they call guinea pigs "marmots". Took me awhile to explain that one, and I had to show her a picture of a marmot.
                  In California, we call marmots, marmots and guinea pigs, guinea pigs.

Weird, I know.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Don't ask me why they call them marmots in Japan. But then, there are a lot of things that don't make sense to me here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      Squirrels belong to a large family of small or medium-sized rodents called the Sciuridae. The family includes tree squirrels, ground squirrels, chipmunks, marmots (including woodchucks), flying squirrels, and prairie dogs. Squirrels are indigenous to the Americas, Eurasia, and Africa, and have been introduced to Australia. The earliest known squirrels date from the Eocene and are most closely related to the mountain beaver and to the dormouse among living species.
                      They are now all pished and staggering about the desert taking the piss out of koala bears.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome EnochJ!
                        Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                        🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                        https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Thanks guys. I had to leave the party after my earlier post, but you gave me some good pics to save for later.

HellooOOooo Austraila!

Comment

• Any chance I can start all over here? I've gotten off to a really bad start here. I keep digging myself further and further into a hole.

Comment

• Why not just not let it get to you? Keep posting as you have been. You're not the first person to rub people around here the wrong way, and you definitely won't be the last. Just post and not worry so much about what people think, because I guarantee the people you're worried about offending don't.

Comment

• You're not the first person to rub people around here the wrong way, and you definitely won't be the last. Just post and not worry so much about what people think, because I guarantee the people you're worried about offending don't.
                                One thing for you to keep in mind is you are NEVER going to get 100% approval. It is an opinion driven board. People will give their opinions and often comment on other folk's thoughts. The range of comments will run the gammet.

In the case of the recent thought about a death list, you suggested something. I gave an opinion it might not be the forum's cup of tea. Someone else really lit you up on it. Both of those posts are OPINIONS. You will get some people that respond to you in an extremely direct measure, others with far less bluntness. Often the two extremes will be by the same person. It is essential that you understand you can't please everyone here.
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X