No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell are Navy boys doing flying Boeing 737s? That's kinda like an Air Force dude steering a battleship.
    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• The Navy’s requirement for Navy Unique Fleet Essential Airlift (NUFEA), stems from the constantly changing, “moving target” nature of deployed naval forces. These forces, typically the first to arrive on-scene during a crisis situation, and the last to leave, require a flexible, reliable, on -demand logistics chain. When ships and airwings are deployed, their warfighting capabilities are directly related to the condition of their weapons systems and personnel. The importance of this has long been recognized, although not completely understood. As Fleet Admiral King remarked to a staff officer in 1942, “I don’t know what the hell this ‘logistics’ is that Marshall is always talking about, but I want some of it.”
      Navy Unique Fleet Essential Airlift is complementary to and does not compete with, nor is duplicative of, Air Mobility Command (AMC). AMC is responsible for providing intertheater, or strategic airlift, and does an outstanding job in that arena. However, lack of flexibility in the AMC approach to scheduling severely limits airlift accessibility when meeting unforeseen and emergent Navy demands.
      The mission of maritime air logistics is important, demanding, and unrelenting. To many, the mission may seem easy. But it just doesn’t happen, someone has to make it happen, and the talented and dedicated professionals of the Fleet Logistics Support Wing have made it happen for over 25 years. While often tagged with the label of “no warfare specialty,” the personnel of FLSW are in fact a cross section of every aviation community, and represent the finest from every aviation warfare specialty. This diversity in backgrounds is a source of strength, insight, and experience few airwings in the Navy can claim.
      Last edited by Tony G; May 12, 2012, 11:06 AM.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Huh?
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Oh. I get it now.

/signs up for flying lessons to become shrimp boat captain

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Hassle-free shopping. We help you find the right domain name.

Post# A62717

58' Shrimp Boat (Galveston, Texas)
              PRICE: $39000.00

1948 58' Shrimp Boat for sale- Owner is retiring

New TOTALY rebuilt engine 6 months ago- Ready to work today! All safety equipment, generator, wench, nets, doors, in perfect shape. Boat maintained very beautifully. Stained wood cabin, bunk beds, table, kitchen w/stove and fridge. New paint on exterior last year. Comes with gulf shrimp license.
              Comes w/Seaclear program, everything you need in a working shrimp boat.

This boat you must see and hear to believe. Was family owner and operated.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Great! All I need now is my pilot's license.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                  Great! All I need now is my pilot's license.

Aye! Aye! Cap'in
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Just checking in

Comment

• Welcome, SL! Have you met Marko69?
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome, SL.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome SL.
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Welcome SL, we spoke on the soccer thread already. Definitely need to meet up, wear a lions T, get pic snapped and get some Scottish coupons on this site once and for all! if anything, to let DanO see that he better get those door standards widened when I eventually take my fat arse to his house party.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I've got winches Marko. No worries. We'll get you in.
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Welcome Scottish Lion.
                                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Working...
                                X