No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Prometheus today, I don't know if I was just so hyped up to see it and expected too much but it left me dissapionted. As suspensful and the alien movies were i expected something along the same lines, it's was ok just a little boring. Like I said maybe I expected too much, would love to know what anyone else that has seen it thinks.

Comment

• Searching for Sugar Man

I saw this documentary "Searching for Sugar Man" over the weekend, and although it may be a little slow in the beginning for the taste of many people, I'd recommend it to those who are from Detroit, were into music from the early 70s, or for sure if you ever heard the artist Rodriquez play. It's a neat story.
      NFC North -- Home of bad to mediocre football.

Comment

• Hey, ARM! I read about that movie in the Detroit paper a couple weeks ago, sounds really good.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• What is this "Paper" of which you speak?
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Too many movies for me to talk about. One thing that seems different, maybe its just me just getting soft in my old age, but I seem to like just about every movie I watch since joining Netflix.

Waited a while for The Cabin in the Woods - Can't say It was disappointing. One of a kind horror flick, don't go down into the secret room!!

Another one would like to see right now, but have to wait is Flight, airline pilot Denzel Washington saves a jet and its passengers from total destruction – and then faces national scrutiny when he may have (or not) had a drink or two (?) Guess I'll have to watch a few reviews first.

Comment

• Anyone interested in Pitch Perfect?

Comment

• Saw "Trouble With The Curb" on my birthday. Really a great Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams movie!
                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Finally saw The Avengers last night.. Great movie

Incred Hulk stole the show in a big way at the end.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I had trouble with the curb on my birthday...

But I think the movie is Trouble With the Curve.

Comment

• Watched Snow White and the Huntsman this afternoon... damn I can't believe this got shitty reviews. I thought it was excellent.

It was beautifully shot with perfect castles and awesome countryside. I really liked how dark it was shot. Kristen Stuart is a horrible actress but she played the part pretty well. Def 2 thumbs up.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How was Charlize? It looked like a good movie and I want to see it.

Comment

• I saw Argo last weekend. It was very good.
                          Even though the outcome was known, it was still very suspenseful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            How was Charlize? It looked like a good movie and I want to see it.
                            She played her part perfectly. I thought everyone did which is pretty surprising since I generally don't like anyone from the cast of Twilight. Looking at you Bella!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Went to see "Taken 2" tonight. What a load of absolute pish. Liam Neeson is so shit.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• lol. taken 2 is shit
                                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

Working...
                                X