Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
    Cant wait to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The trailer looks amazing and I like the kid Franco.
    anyone seen this yet?????
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I saw the Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It is a great movie! Franco is really a great actor!
      Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes earlier today. I thought it was very well done. I liked the little nods to the original movie. And Franco was very good.

I hope this can become a franchise and it seems like it could be.

Comment

• omg... another boxing movie, looks exactly like "The Fighter"
          [ame="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291584/"]Warrior (2011) - IMDb@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjE3MzUwNzg0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc4MDk4NA@@._ V1._SX91_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMjE3MzUwNzg0MV5BMl 5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc4MDk4NA@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX91@@AMEPAR AM@@SY140[/ame]
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            omg... another boxing movie, looks exactly like "The Fighter"
            Warrior (2011) - IMDb

Actually it's an MMA movie, which is much differnt than boxing and looks nothing like "the fighter"
            Last edited by spdrcr557; August 9, 2011, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Downloaded copies of Harry Potter, Super 8 and Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Thought they were all awesome, HP was the best ( but left me a little dissapointed, expected more fighting) Super 8 was just what everyone was saying The Goonies meets E.T. and Rise was very good Franco was good Apes were awesome and the plot was good. Also watched Bad Teacher recently, Funny as hell Diaz was awesome best role I have ever seen her in played the raunchy chick to a T.

Comment

• Originally posted by spdrcr557 View Post
                Actually it's an MMA movie, which is much differnt than boxing and looks nothing like "the fighter"
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54vrgCP5nlc"]‪Warrior - Official Trailer [HD]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] The Warrior
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_zijS_UAtw"]‪The Fighter Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] The Fighter
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5l3r1dV4I"]‪Real Steel Official Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] Real Steel

all the same, they even play similar music in the trailers
                The difference between these movies is like the difference between a movie about the NFL vs a movie about Canadian football
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

‪Warrior - Official Trailer [HD]‬‏ - YouTube The Warrior
                  ‪The Fighter Trailer‬‏ - YouTube The Fighter
                  ‪Real Steel Official Trailer‬‏ - YouTube Real Steel

all the same, they even play similar music in the trailers
                  The difference between these movies is like the difference between a movie about the NFL vs a movie about Canadian football

from a very simplistic view sure they're all the same.

Comment

• Yah, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" was pretty good.
                    8/10 maybe, or 9/10
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Yah, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" was pretty good.
                      8/10 maybe, or 9/10

I hear there are already talks of a sequel and possibly making it a franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by spdrcr557 View Post
                        I hear there are already talks of a sequel and possibly making it a franchise.
                        thats good to hear.
                        This has potential to be a good series if they keep the same director and possibly bring back James Franco.

If they change directors (and its not Christopher Nolan, Peter Jackson, Matthew Vaughn, or Stephen Spielburg), then I HOPE they don't make a sequel,

... or atleast the movie plot better be good, better than the difference between the 1968 "Planet of the Apes" and its sequel "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" lmao
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I do want to see Final Destination 5

Comment

thats good to hear.
                            This has potential to be a good series if they keep the same director and possibly bring back James Franco.

If they change directors (and its not Christopher Nolan, Peter Jackson, Matthew Vaughn, or Stephen Spielburg), then I HOPE they don't make a sequel,

... or atleast the movie plot better be good, better than the difference between the 1968 "Planet of the Apes" and its sequel "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" lmao

i wouldn't mind seeing jj abrams or guillermo del toro direct it either and really take the sequel in a over the top monster movie type.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTFQBHBeleE&feature=player_embedded"]25 Greatest Unscripted Scenes in Films - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• If they change directors (and its not Christopher Nolan, Peter Jackson, Matthew Vaughn, or Stephen Spielburg), then I HOPE they don't make a sequel,
                                Michael Bay will probably get it
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X