No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diane Lane is mediocre? I think she's pretty good.

Comment

• And to cast such a mediocre actress as Diane Lane as the lead just added to the injustice.
      How dare you speak ill of Cherry Valance!

Comment

• King's Speech was really good..
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just saw The Tillman story, great movie and sad story
          http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Went to see Black Swan... Cant figure out if it was genius or disappointing.
            genius
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

King's Speech was really good..
              I agree ... really good. Just I don't know if I can consider it a favorite ... or even better than Black Swan, Inception, Toy Story 3
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Went to see Unkown tonight, since Eagle has gotten shitty reviews. It was pretty darn good. I never like Neilson til Taken but he's been changing my tune. The only shitty thing is I guessed what was going on really early and it kind of spoiled it but def worth a watch at the show.
                average, & disappointing .... Liam wasn't badass enough
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  I agree ... really good. Just I don't know if I can consider it a favorite ... or even better than Black Swan, Inception, Toy Story 3
                  I wouldnt put Black Swan in the top 10 of the year. I didnt like it
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I wouldnt put Black Swan in the top 10 of the year. I didnt like it
                    :(
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Underrated movie & In my Top 50 of all time:
                      "A.I. Artificial Intelligence"
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• such a mediocre actress as Diane Lane
                        I have always liked her, maybe its her good looks :-) Unfaithful was a good movie

Comment

• i like her too
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• She's the rare actress that has looked better as she aged
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I watched Hope Floats tonight.. I forgot how much I liked that movie and how damn talented Connick Jr is.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• She's the rare actress that has kept her looks as she has aged
                                FIFY

Comment

Working...
                                X