No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man that sucks to hear that DD. I went to see that with a date the other night. She h?ted it so we left halfway thru and I had to settle for a blow job!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Man that sucks to hear that DD. I went to see that with a date the other night. She h?ted it so we left halfway thru and I had to settle for a blow job!
      But did you use Mac & Cheese?

Comment

• Last Monday went to see Hereafter and it didn't cause me a big impression. Went to see it in a shopping mall. On Monday prices are cheaper so more people go.

My bad luck was that the 3 guys in front of me had been smoking a joint for sure, and tought that it was a good idea to see the movie, needless to say, they did everything but seeing it, then 2 teenage couples on my right...well...were more entertained with other things than with the movie itself...

So was really hard to concentrate myself in the movie, with what was going on around me...so maybe the movie it's better than I think it was...

Was so pissed off at the end that promised to myself to never go back to that movie theatre again on a Monday...
        Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
        🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
        https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• I thought there was a Superhero thread but since I don't see it, I'll just post here.

I'm a little disappointed that they're going with Anne Hathaway for Catwoman in the next Batman movie. I was really hoping it would be Charlize Theron.

Comment

• The preview for Limitless looked pretty good too.

Comment

• yeah that does look good
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just got home from seeing True Grit. Except for the 20 minutes i fell asleep(I do every movie), this was a really good film! Loved Jeff Daniels and the girl. Damon's character was a little goofy for the film, but overall, I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to someone.
                Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Jeff Daniels was in it too? Or did you mean Jeff Bridges?

Comment

• Yeah tom. Bridges. It was 2 am, give me a break! Ehhhhh....I woulda probably screwed it up anyway.

Comment

• LOL.. Bridges was so funny in Dumb and Dumber. "Just when I think you can't do anything dumber, you go and do something like this.... And totally redeem yourself!!!"
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Daniels!!!!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dumb and Dumber is one of my all time fav's. Probably one of the few movies Carey was sorta upstaged. My favorite part is the snow fight with Holly's character. That movie is a classic.

Comment

• Yeah me too! That scene was a classic
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think I'm the only person that doesn't like Dumb and Dumber.

Comment

• I thought it sucked, but I don't like Jim Carey.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X