No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long was surprisingly good.
    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Just saw The Fighter... It was a pretty damn good movie IMO. Funky Bunch was good and Bale was as good of an actor as I've ever seen. Seriously watching him it almost seemed like this guy was who he was supposed to be and not batman. Great friggin job.
      Last edited by jaadam4; January 10, 2011, 05:27 PM.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Fighter.

Watched some of Clash of the Titans (the new one, that is) the other night because it was free and nothing else was on. Probably worse than I was expecting, and I was expecting pretty bad.

Comment

• I watched The Man with the Screaming Brain theother night.

I laughed like hell.

How can you not like Bruce Campbell?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dinner For Schmucks.. ahhhhhhh.. it was ok at best.

The Kids Are Alright... This movie was pretty good. There's not many fresh ideas these days but this movie sure had one. Great acting all around.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I want to see the right , 2011 has so many movies coming out that I want to see
              I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Watched The Town today. Not bad at all for the genre.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Saw Eat. Pray. Love. Meh, it was alright. Julia Roberts has no range. She uses the same facial expressions and mannerisms in every role. She's enjoyable to watch though. She and Javier Bardem had zero chemistry. But I liked the ideas explored in the film. I imagine the book would be worthwile.
                  "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• I totally agree with you Rom, those two had NO chemistry what so ever. I've always liked Roberts since Erin Brockavich but this wasnt her best roll.

I loved the idea of the movie and since I've spent a lot of time in Italy and a month or so in India I was excited to see the flick. This however is one of those movies where they'd just have been better leaving it as a great read.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'll def read the book tho.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Recently caught via Netflix:

500 Days of Summer - when did the guy from 3rd Rock from the Sun grow up and get so cute?! Quirky movie, enjoyable enough

Easy A - very much in the same mold as the old 80s teen movies, thought it was well done

Edge of Darkness - wish Mel Gibson wasn't such a prick in real life, I like his movies! Oh, but the Boston accent was grating.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I saw 500 Days of Summer a while ago and I remember it having a scene in it that's so emotionally brutal it really hit home with me. Blech.

Comment

• One of my coworkers was dating another coworker, nothing serious it was very early in the dating stage. They went to the movies twice and dinner once. The last time they got together was a month ago. Two weeks later, she announced her engagement to another guy.

I told him that movie was about him lol.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Watched Social Network and it wasnt half bad.

Pisses me off I cant come up with an idea that will make me a billion dollars or stay out of jail for slinging Mac N Cheese but hey.. Im no hater.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I finished the first season of Dexter, what a great show! Can't believe I didn't know about till now ( I was late to the Sopranos also) . I guess it b/c they are on HBO/Showtime. Nice wrap up too, they could have ended it there. Guess I'll see what season 2 has waiting for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X