No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a new cast and basically a new story.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      How was Easy A? It looks somewhat funny.

The wife and I laughed our asses off. I think personally that Emma Stone is smokin can't tell u why either LOL. The movie was really funny though but one of those that doesn't take itself real seriously.

Comment

• Saw Repo Men yesterday finally, I still can't figure out if I liked it or not. The fight scenes were great eapsecially the last one, but the end ehh I don't know. Jude law and Forrest Whitker were good and Liev Schreiber plays the guy you love to hate so well, had it had a better ending it would have easily been a great movie I just don't like how it ended or maybe I do I can't figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by spdrcr557 View Post
          The wife and I laughed our asses off. I think personally that Emma Stone is smokin can't tell u why either LOL. The movie was really funny though but one of those that doesn't take itself real seriously.
          Awesome..

Originally posted by spdrcr557 View Post
          Saw Repo Men yesterday finally, I still can't figure out if I liked it or not. The fight scenes were great eapsecially the last one, but the end ehh I don't know. Jude law and Forrest Whitker were good and Liev Schreiber plays the guy you love to hate so well, had it had a better ending it would have easily been a great movie I just don't like how it ended or maybe I do I can't figure.
          I'm with you on Repo.. The last 5 minutes of the movie was retarded and until then it was a pretty fresh idea.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Watched a bunch of movies lately, boss is out of town and the office so we watch movies all day.

The Town- heard a lot of hype about this movie and I don't feel it disappointed. Nothing ground-breaking, solid acting all around and a good story. Affleck was as good as I have seen him in some time and Jeremy Renner is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors.

As I mentioned before Easy A was great.

The Experiment- with Adrian Brody and Forrest Whitaker was really good, saw a preview on a movie and thought i would give it a watch and turned out to be good. the plot is, 26 men are chosen to participate in the roles of guards and prisoners in a psychological study that ultimately spirals out of control

Robin Hood- the Russell Crowe one was decent, kinda dragged out a bit for me wish there would have been more action but Crowe and Mark Strong were both real good.

The A-Team- I really liked it, thought the cast was awesome Neeson was awesome and I love Rampage Jackson ( I'm a huge MMA fan) FX were good as well.

The Expendables- a step below A-team IMO, Statham was awesome as was Jet Li, Stallone just looks old and the rest were ehh. Cool as fight and kill scenes but not much more IMO.

The Losers- As good as Expendables IMO, solid acting and storyline, only problem I had was Jason Patric dude was way overacting I don't know if it was supposed to be that way but just was real bad.

Those were my goods now a few bads.

The Other Guys- Horrible Mark Walberg was the wrong guy for the role and he way overacted and wasn't funny at all neither was Will Ferrell if you ask me. Just a train wreck of a movie.

Devil- M Knight Shamayalalala should have quit making movies after the 6th sense. Just kinda boring the whole way through, shoot almost entirely in an elevator and just doesn't go anywhere as a movie, slight twist at the end but what's new for him still shitty.

The Sorcerers Apprentice- It was alright I guess, Nic Cage was ok and Jay Baruchel plays his usually dorky self. Alfred Molina stole the show IMO dudes a hell of an actor and I really like him.

Tekken- Wow what a waste of 1 ? hours, horrible just horrible maybe WORST MOVIE EVER.

Comment

• Well, I watched Ironman last night and liked it, to my surprise. I guess I thought it was going to be like the Batman movies.

Comment

• The first one or the second one? I loved the first Iron Man but thought the second one was bad.

Comment

• The first one, I don't have much interest in comic book movies, this one was different is why I liked it. Got me thinking about watching the second one, not that good?

Comment

• I fell asleep during the second one.

Comment

• Easy A was genuinely funny and definitely a good watch
                      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        I fell asleep during the second one.
                        Me too! It was towards the end. Just didn't care.
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• I think Emma Stone's smokin'. She was great in Zombieland as well, a very underrated flick itself.

Comment

• easy A was OK.....above average I guess but I didn't love it.

Just saw Restrepo. Excellent. If you like documentaries it's a must see.

Comment

• Another documentary that's a must see........Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson.

If you are fan of his work and like doc's like I do...it's a can't miss

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Dexter. It's a great show. And its not really that gory that often, but it is a little bloody sometime.
                                Its certainty hasn't been a letdown. My only problem is watching to many episodes to fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X