No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The review I read in last weekend's Free Press was very positive. Said it was very funny.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Faster looks good. Skyline doesn't look bad either. Kind of like Independence Day.

Comment

• Get Him to the Greek was surprisingly good/funny. Russell Brand totally made the movie.

When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall.

LOL!
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Guys at work were telling me to rent Get Him to the Greek.

Comment

• Afraid to see Get Him to the Greek, not a Russell Brand fan. Sorry if I offend any of his fans!
            Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• i think he's absolutley hilarious but I didnt think Greek was all that.. it lulled in several places for WAY too long.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I like brand and loved sarah marshall and the character that was created there....

that said I didn't love the move, thought it started out strong and seemed to steamroll downhill the longer it went. Much like a relationship I once had in college...I had a few laughs, it was very dirty in parts, but when it was over....I was really glad it was over.

Comment

• that about sums it up for me as well.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• watched "The Other Guys" ... which was borderline lame and got done borrowing (downloading... its not stealing if you delete it aka give it back!!) Exit Through The Gift Shop.

I've heard its pretty good. Anyone see it?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I liked the other guys.

Just got back from Harry Potter.....they did a pretty good job with it. Though, I must admit there is a something left to be desired in watching a movie you can't see the end of until next July.

Comment

• I actually found myself quoting The Other Guys the last few days.

That is pretty funny about Harry Potter.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Just got back from Harry Potter.....they did a pretty good job with it. Though, I must admit there is a something left to be desired in watching a movie you can't see the end of until next July.
                          Wife and kids went, and loved it. They tried to drag me, but I'm lost enough having not read the books. Someday, when they are all out on disc, I will make a day of it.

Might be good entertainment for 1pm Sundays next fall.

Comment

• I plan to see Faster tonight.

Comment

• Let me know how Faster is.. I like The Rock and the movie looks decent enough to watch.

I watched Knight and Day.. It was pretty far fetched in just about everyting but in a weird way it worked rather well. It seemed a bit long in places but had its moments. Its worth a watch if you take it for what its worth.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Faster wasn't great but it was pretty much just a revenge flick. The Rock is enjoyable but for the first hour he barely said a word. I think The Rock has a lot of charisma and keeping him as the "strong, silent" type isn't really using him properly. That said, he was pretty intimidating in the role.

I hope he gets more movies. I wish the Spy Hunter movie would have panned out. That sounded like a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X