X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Set your DVRs

"When You're Strange,"

The first feature documentary about The Doors, premiering Wednesday May 12, 2010 at 9 p.m. (ET) on PBS (check local listings). The film is directed by Tom DiCillo and narrated by Johnny Depp. This is the anti Oliver Stone movie!
    This was a ridiculously good documentary. The footage they found was amazing. Stuff I hadn't seen anywhere else before.

I still love Jim Morrison!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Donnie Darko

Just saw that movie for the 1st time.
      & I feel confused just like after watching the last episode of LOST.
      ... So confusing & great!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by konian
        i am fan of this car i will share my friends thanks
        Oh great another one...

And on-topic, is anyone else excited for Tron 2.0?
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
          Did anyone see Kick-Ass? That trailers looked pretty good.
          I saw it and I really did like it. It's not what you expect (or at least what I expected) but it's well done. Although Nic Cage was kinda creepy, i give it a 8 outta 10!
          I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• I watched the first Twilight movie and I'm halfway through the 2nd. So far, I have to say they're terrible. Although I do want to see the third one to see how bad it is. The acting seems pretty bad and I don't like the twist of vampires' skin shining in the sunlight.

Comment

• They don't shine, they *sparkle*
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Revolutionary Road:

Leo and Kate Winslet reunite 10 years after Titanic. They are a miserable married couple in the 50s looking for happiness. This one could stick with you, but not in a good way,

"""""" SPOILER"""""

it also has a debatable horrific ending. I recommend it (7 out of 10), but don't plan on being in a good mood afterwords or if your having/had relationship problems.

Comment

• I thought Rev Road was horrible. The end was just a complete shit storm of marriage terrorism that left me feeling like the whole institution should be illegal.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 7/10 is the same rating I gave Rev Road...
                    I talked about that movie in the Top 5 thread.
                    Great acting ... But what was the purpose?
                    Why do people make movies like that?
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Couldn't find your post (?),

The end was just a complete shit storm of marriage terrorism that left me feeling like the whole institution should be illegal.
                      I can definitely can understand the hate, or dislike for this film due to it's depressing subject matter. Its a dark film that shows the stark brutal reality of an unhappy suburban couple, I personally think April had mental problems, she didn't even love her kids. Moving to Paris would solve nothing b/c she would have been bored there very soon. Some people are never happy like my xwife who needed to drink all the time - that's life. Fairy tail movies are fine once in a while, so is the harsh reality that you can't sweep under a rug.

Comment

• 'Hot Tub Time Machine'

What the hell it -was only .99 cents and that's about all its worth. If you want lots of sick, disgusting, sex humor this is the movie for you. I did laugh a couple times, giving it an 'R' rating seemed a bit mild IMO

Comment

• I thought it was funny as hell, but I'm only 25!! Thats right up my alley!!!

Comment

• kind of like the Lions..
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• lol!

Comment

• I just watched Proof a few days back.. Man that was a pretty good flick. I wasnt expecting much when I turned it on but man it was fantastic.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X