No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else interested in that new De Niro/Pacino flick?
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Yes.
      "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Succinct. I like that.

Comment

• Just watched Mike Judge's Idiocracy. Kind of a mess, but had some really hilarious moments. I swear, seeing shows like that Fox game show that premiered tonight leads me to believe that we're really not that far off from Judge's depiction of the future.

Comment

• I believe it was released as a movie at the theater.

Yes it was, Ebert and Roeper gave good reviews for Vaughan's Wild West Comedy Show. Its to bad that Roeper quit the show, I already have missed watching it the last two weekends.
            I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
              Just watched Mike Judge's Idiocracy. Kind of a mess, but had some really hilarious moments. I swear, seeing shows like that Fox game show that premiered tonight leads me to believe that we're really not that far off from Judge's depiction of the future.
              I like money.

Comment

• Brought to you by Carl's Jr...

Comment

• Saw a really good documentary last night, So Much, So Fast about Stephen Heywood who is diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) at 29. Here's the Netflix description:

Filmed over five years, this documentary from award-winning filmmakers Steven Ascher and Jeanne Jordan chronicles the events that unfold after 29-year-old Stephen Heywood is diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). Stephen decides to marry and start a family, while his brother rallies a group of renegade scientists to find a cure. Armed with a sense of humor and undying love for Stephen, the Heywood family refuses to give up hope.

Comment

• ALS is one fucking bastard of a disease.

Comment

• I'm really interested in that DiCaprio/Crowe flick. I pretty much love any of Ridley Scott's stuff.

Comment

• Was bored and watched National Treasure on USA today. Diane Kruger is 10's all across the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          I saw the illusionist last night. Great movie. Jessica Biel and Jude Law weren't great but Edward Norton and Paul Giamatti are amazing as usual. Luckily they are probably on the screen 2x as much as anyone else.
                          Finally hit The Illusionist in my Netflix queue. Good movie! I liked Edward Norton a great deal in it.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• And Jessica Biel is so effing hot...
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• But Jude Law wasn't in it... :(
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah. My bad...I thought that guy was jude law...but he's sooooo not.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X